Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

jiamik

Jun 27, 2018
is there no update for new scene ? i saw in picture image data there an CG about pub pregnant event but when i try to find that event in RPGmaker game there no route that event :(

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
is there no update for new scene ? i saw in picture image data there an CG about pub pregnant event but when i try to find that event in RPGmaker game there no route that event :(
While I can't speak for the man himself I do know the guy working on the art side of things at least, SilmaDrilion, is working on updating the art for Karryn's Prison CC Mod (adds pregnancy), so I can't say work isn't being done on it but I know at least one of the three modders is looking at something else rn

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
While I can't speak for the man himself I do know the guy working on the art side of things at least, SilmaDrilion, is working on updating the art for Karryn's Prison CC Mod (adds pregnancy), so I can't say work isn't being done on it but I know at least one of the three modders is looking at something else rn
What kind of game is it?

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
What kind of game is it?
I'm notoriously bad at describing things but my best shot is: Karryn's Prison is an RPG maker game made by the same guy who made Meltys Quest, In KP, you play as the Warden of a massive prison that has gone a full scale top to bottom riot and its your job to bring order back to the Prison. Gameplay includes an in depth battle fuck system where depending on Karryn's desires the various prisoners can do various things to her and the more the gets used to it the easier they are to do. Includes various minigames to help with the subjugation but also to help vary up the scenes, including a bar waitress job and a secretary job where goblins can fuck (with) you under the desk while you manage prison visitations. The CC mod specifically adds a couple things but primarily pregnancy as a mechanic where whenever prisoners cum in Karryn there's a random chance (that can be modified up and down) to get her pregnant for a couple days where she will then give birth. The system is nice but the art of the pregnancy is fairly limited since Rem (guy making the game) never intended it so its just she gets pregnant and a little fertilization pops up then a couple days later she's late term and then a little after she gives birth and its back to flat stomach, like I said, limited that's what our man SilmaDrilion is working on sprucing up.

If you're interested download KP here on F95 and get your feet wet with it but when you want to get the mod your best bet is to join the Discord and follow the instructions there. Much more detailed and you don't have to worry about sifting though (as of this post) 2024 pages of random bs here on the forum. Plus if you join the forum you get to see Silma's progress on the art for CC and that's always personally neat.

jiamik

Jun 27, 2018
Man...thanks for your information. I never know him was work on there too and my bad i too rude hoping have an update this mod

taketakedatata

May 10, 2020
I would like to play this in Japanese, is there any way to make it Japanese? For example, I would like to know how to load the original text data.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
I would like to play this in Japanese, is there any way to make it Japanese? For example, I would like to know how to load the original text data.
It's not possible to simple load the original JP text. The way RPG Maker Ace works, the game logic and texts are all together in the same files. If you would take the original japanese ones, you would effectively remove the mod altogether. The only way to have it back in JP would be to manually translate the conversations and menus within these data files to JP, which is not really something anyone would do it, unless you do it for yourself.

Reactions: Fiamos

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
sorry to ask but how do i get liz pregnant?
Just keep doing events in the game until her corruption get higher and to the point she start having normal sex and it should happen randomly and if you don't want ti wait you can use a save editor to give you fertility potions that guarantees pregnancy theirs a normal one and an upgraded one normal will get you 1 kid with a small chance of twins and triplets upgraded potions guarantees twins with a small chance of triplets

Reactions: Snafubr

blerghabloty

Dec 17, 2022
The previous version worked just fine for me. This one not so much. Almost all the file names are pure gibberish. Any help?

Skullguy98

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to get pregnacy pause ablity in the latest update or was that not fully implemented i just downloaded the update after being awat for a while?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes