Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
That is wrong. the 36 gave you "more power on the clicks" so the bar is filled more with each click but xp is only linked to time. You can even lose and still get more. Here are proofs
View attachment 4059127 View attachment 4059137
Maxed combo and about 25s get you base exp 12 plus multipliers.
View attachment 4059140 View attachment 4059147
Losing with 55s and combo 1 gave me 20 base*stuff. So only time spend on the game and multipliers matters. Not combo, not winning. ^^ Also 20 base is max
Interesting.... so, "base" = time (up to 20base)?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Not "=" but your exp is determined by the time you spend on the minigame. So if you want max exp go for about 50s
I get that, but let me rephrase my question: does the amount of time spent on an activity influence the "base", and in consequence exp? "Time" and "exp" are known factors, while "base" is, at least for me, the unknown.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
I get that, but let me rephrase my question: does the amount of time spent on an activity influence the "base", and in consequence exp? "Time" and "exp" are known factors, while "base" is, at least for me, the unknown.
Yea, this is what i meant by "exp is determined by the time you spend on the minigame". Base is amount of exp that you get for mini game. If you spend 20-25 sec you will get around 10 base, if you go to 45-50 you will get max = 20, and if you finish in less than a few sec you will get base of 5 i think. Rest is you modifiers from achievements and starting stats/difficulty level, and other like handbags/bonus drinks etc. But still everything is multipliers only and is based on your base :D so going for extra 30s can double amount of exp you will get for this stat. I think it is just proportional with something like 2.5s for every point but it starts from 13s (because of minimum of 5). But im not sure and too lazy to check exact formula

Reactions: Thisguy01

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I enjoyed this at first, but the forced (submissive), repetitive, and unavoidable scenes eventually got really obnoxious. Also, this game is X-Com (bad RNG suspiciously frequent). Furthermore, losing is a downward (annoyingly) spiral.

Oct 1, 2023
Here are proofs
Losing with 55s and combo 1 gave me 20 base*stuff. So only time spend on the game and multipliers matters. Not combo, not winning. ^^ Also 20 base is max
Huh, nice find! I think that got changed at some point because I remember checking the XP gain code a year ago and it was related to the combo score. But nowadays, - for quicktime minigames you get 1 base skillpoint per 2.5 seconds, capped to the range of 5 to 20. So the max reward is achieved at 50 seconds.

(There's also another branch in this code, not sure offhand what minigames is that one for (ones where the timer is counting down?..))

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Huh, nice find! I think that got changed at some point because I remember checking the XP gain code a year ago and it was related to the combo score. But nowadays, - for quicktime minigames you get 1 base skillpoint per 2.5 seconds, capped to the range of 5 to 20. So the max reward is achieved at 50 seconds.

(There's also another branch in this code, not sure offhand what minigames is that one for (ones where the timer is counting down?..))
O you found it. I recall a few months ago i was surprised how much xp i got after i lost so i did a little research but i was too lazy to repeat it now. About reverse timer i have no idea but i think if you go for rough sex as male you will get more fitness if you do minigame faster so maybe it is it.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Yea, this is what i meant by "exp is determined by the time you spend on the minigame". Base is amount of exp that you get for mini game. If you spend 20-25 sec you will get around 10 base, if you go to 45-50 you will get max = 20, and if you finish in less than a few sec you will get base of 5 i think. Rest is you modifiers from achievements and starting stats/difficulty level, and other like handbags/bonus drinks etc. But still everything is multipliers only and is based on your base :D so going for extra 30s can double amount of exp you will get for this stat. I think it is just proportional with something like 2.5s for every point but it starts from 13s (because of minimum of 5). But im not sure and too lazy to check exact formula
Thanks for clarifying. Appreciate that.

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Hi Aphrodite,
Love the mini-games and pills. And here is my personal feedback/comments on some of them:

MASCULINITY CRISIS: Really like enjoy playing it. Unfortunatelly, after you get your masculinity under 65 I guess, it stops showing. I would like to see it continuously popping up, maybe in different grades until masculinity gets to zero. Particularlly, I'd prefer masculinity to decrease incrementally in some more hidden way every time you act more towards the female way (forced or not). Let's say, every time you do a BJ, or you are fucked, or you are fucked and cum (how many times even), and so on, you loose some masculinity.

Sliding Blocks game: Sorry but I hate them. Actually, I am unable to get even to some medium score, ha ha ha. A true looser. So if I don't use the Action Points (I prefer not use them, for the sake of the thrill), I am screwed up.

WASD and Leftx Right clicking: Great. Good balance. Not so difficult but sometimes I loose due to the reversal clicking.

Extended pills: Stats loss penalize too much, imho. I think stats loss in 2nd and further cum could be better tuned. It's so difficult not to suffer big stats losses mainly after loosing bet to Bruce. He can turn you into a perfect brainless mush if he comes too often to have sex w you.

Black-jack with Bruce/Dredd: Like it. Currently using it to play against my need to recover masculinity. If Bruce is there, I have to win him to have sex with one of the girls. If Dredd is there and I loose, not only loose the opportunity to have sex with the girls being additionally penalized by having to dance to his guys and so loose -1 masculinity point. If both are there I have to win both to have the girl.

Bruce's bets: no matter what other pill you use to challenge him, if you loose, it's always Breeder pill or Extended pill. Id go for even the pills, meaning, X-Tra against X-Tra, Bimbo against Bimbo, etc. So, if I bet is on the X-Tra and I loose, I have to stay female for 30+ days (loose more masculinity). Better than being turned into a brainless mush by Bruce.

Bruce at Disco: When you loose while dancing (female) w Alexia, Bruce shows up. Sometimes Alexia invite you to join them both. It'd be fun to have some interplay where you accept and Bruce ends up taking you to bed instead of Alexia, or a trio, based on some stats. I said Bruce but, it could be any other guy.

Besides, any chance of stepdad doing more to you (BJ, F*, etc) in the shower, than peeping while you shower?

As for the rest I really like all of them. Keep up with the good working.

Ideas for the modders? Not sure if they can be implemented in a mod.

Just my two cents. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: HikkiG

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Shit, the trio scene with Bruce sounds great and wish there was scenes with him coming home with you beyond extended pill.
Think we still got more stuff in the works for him in the future plans, so hoping.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Started the game as a Loser so I could start as a Secretary. After my first week, get dosed at the club on the weekend with a Resistance and then visit the Machine (I needed the cash). In the following week, visit the Warehouse every day (and so far suck at the mini-game). But now I'm such buddy-buddy with the two guys, they rock my poor girl to five-plus orgasms every lunchbreak. Average work day for my "secretary" has her having about 9 orgasms, then home for fun with Step-dad.

Her stats are garbage (nothing pass 2), but have 13 days on the clock before the Resistance wears-off. But going to ride this train to the end to see what happens to the poor girl.

Reactions: HikkiG
4.60 star(s) 90 Votes