• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

VN Others Completed Witch Halloween [v2020-09-22] [Towndarktales]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tteolas999

Nov 20, 2018
windows keep deleting the file the moment it is created and marks it as trojan . the coldclientloader.exe . anyone managed to open this game yet ? cause no matter what i did there is no way around it
EDIT: even gave full access to the file for all users and still i get access denied when extracting the file

Last edited:

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Anybody have any information on the trojan? My anti-malware program alerts me when I try to run ColdClientLoader.exe

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
We know that, the issue is that windows auto deletes the file and for example I dont know how to bypass that shit
Give it an exception in whatever antivirus you're using. Probably stuffed in the quarantine jail.

samuri93

Sep 28, 2017
If you have McAfee go to change settings >Real-Time Scanning > then add "ColdClientLoader" to Excluded list. Enjoy! :D

Cuerval

Aug 25, 2018
Is anyone else having a bug with constantly detected right inputs? Regardless of what I do, my character keeps walking to the right, and menu sliders are constantly pushed to the right.

I am starting the game from the ColdClientLoader.exe , not the nw.exe , and have also added exceptions for the folder itself and the relevant files.

Jun 6, 2018
Is anyone else having a bug with constantly detected right inputs? Regardless of what I do, my character keeps walking to the right, and menu sliders are constantly pushed to the right.

I am starting the game from the ColdClientLoader.exe , not the nw.exe , and have also added exceptions for the folder itself and the relevant files.
Had the same thing first time i played, i think you should try to delete all logs and paramtrs from User/Roaming or User/Low.. folder (don't remember where it is exactly)

Reactions: Cuerval

Cuerval

Aug 25, 2018
Had the same thing first time i played, i think you should try to delete all logs and paramtrs from User/Roaming or User/Low.. folder (don't remember where it is exactly)
I'm guessing the folder you are talking about is at Users/Username/AppData/Local ? That's the only place I was able to find a WitchHalloween folder.

However, I do wonder if my controllers (i.e. an X55 HOTAS) have anything to do with this, since this game does also have controller support. I bet that unplugging those will solve the issue.

EDIT: Unplugging my controllers solved the problem~ Thank you nonetheless, FENRIR!

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Might be a dumb question, but how do I use the skins?
Okay figured that out. If anyone has an full save, please drop it here, I'm missing two scenes.
Saves are located in \Witch Halloween\profile

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2018
Might be a dumb question, but how do I use the skins?
Okay figured that out. If anyone has an full save, please drop it here, I'm missing two scenes.
Saves are located in \Witch Halloween\profile
How do u use the skins? I still haven't figured it out..

sonic2541

Feb 17, 2018
Just like some people here I'd just want a full save. I can't find most of the scenes, but the girl looks sexy af...

Reactions: was435
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes