Others Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
Try the same also to bones 62 and 66 only for these 2 I would deactivate the rotation as well (they really shouldn't matter, but the lower bust is weighted to them).
and no, I don't use it anymore, I make MMD, but the program Wss uses is derived from it (MMM) and is almost identical
In Mmd it works as expected.
Hope it works, otherwise the model needs a more indepth rework
Very thankfull that you tried!, but sadly doesn't work. It's very confusing

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Very thankfull that you tried!, but sadly doesn't work. It's very confusing
That's odd.. I'm sorry I don't have time to look more closely now.
Last chance is that I see the bones being linked to an offset, instead of being chained togheter...

so from the pic above select bone 60 and link it to 61, than 61 to 63 (leave 63 be).
than 64 to 65 and 65 to 67
2024-04-16_164604.jpg
(and maybe do the previous procedure as well).

If it doesn't work, it's maybe easyer to substitute the entire structure with one from a working model, but it requires time.

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
That's odd.. I'm sorry I don't have time to look more closely now.
Last chance is that I see the bones being linked to an offset, instead of being chained togheter...

so from the pic above select bone 60 and link it to 61, than 61 to 63 (leave 63 be).
than 64 to 65 and 65 to 67
View attachment 3547241
(and maybe do the previous procedure as well).

If it doesn't work, it's maybe easyer to substitute the entire structure with one from a working model, but it requires time.
The nipples remain fixed inplace, immovable & physics defying '^^ .
Sad that it didn't work. but as said am really appreciative of the time you gave & the help you provided.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Are we going to see 4.0 anytime at all?
IDK, I think the creator of dis wonderful software have K.O. from dis earth since early access of 4.0 was released on his Patreon although never released 2 the public. >w>

_joo_

Jul 27, 2024
hi im trying to make new morphs in pmxe but they dont work on the model when i try to use them on waifu sex sim

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
hi im trying to make new morphs in pmxe but they dont work on the model when i try to use them on waifu sex sim

Did u make sure the morphs was correctly assigned to the model? ?w?

1. Like in the "Display" tab under "表情" (or in english "Exp") which is right under the "Root" in "Common Display Frame". >w>

2. And make sure 2 assign the name 2 both JP and EN name tabs as shown in image below. >w<
1722308715491.png
The JP name and EN Name must never be blank or MMD/WSS will assign it as Null values. >w>

_joo_

Jul 27, 2024
Did u make sure the morphs was correctly assigned to the model? ?w?

1. Like in the "Display" tab under "表情" (or in english "Exp") which is right under the "Root" in "Common Display Frame". >w>

2. And make sure 2 assign the name 2 both JP and EN name tabs as shown in image below. >w<
View attachment 3881422
The JP name and EN Name must never be blank or MMD/WSS will assign it as Null values. >w>
i just tried that and it didnt work, also it seems that all the body morphs for all my models dont seem to work. only most of the clothing stuff seems to work

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
morphing tab
still you didn't say what kind of morphs, so I will presume boobs...
The most common mistake, specially if you are using the English pmxe is to leave the Treshold tab to 0.00001
2024-08-02 001329.jpg
It must be 0.00000000 or if you feel confident just 0, or the mod won't work
(don't ask why, possibly the dot instead of comma)
Another mistake is not giving an english name to the morph (as already pointed out)
2024-08-02 001538.jpg

I hope it can help
Anyway if you are applying body morphs that you intend to use steadily, I suggest to make them via bone manipulation in the Transform view tab (F9) and then save it as a new model.
2024-08-02 002532.jpg ----} 2024-08-02 002801.jpg

Last edited:

_joo_

Jul 27, 2024
still you didn't say what kind of morphs, so I will presume boobs...
The most common mistake, specially if you are using the English pmxe is to leave the Treshold tab to 0.00001
View attachment 3889900
It must be 0.00000000 or if you feel confident just 0, or the mod won't work
(don't ask why, possibly the dot instead of comma)
Another mistake is not giving an english name to the morph (as already pointed out)
View attachment 3889903

I hope it can help
Anyway if you are applying body morphs that you intend to use steadily, I suggest to make them via bone manipulation in the Transform view tab (F9) and then save it as a new model.
View attachment 3889923 ----} View attachment 3889932
thanks for your help man. now im trying to figure out why only some morphs work on models ive downloaded, ive checked the threshhold and names but they seem fine, i dont know why they dont work.

_joo_

Jul 27, 2024
thanks for your help man. now im trying to figure out why only some morphs work on models ive downloaded, ive checked the threshhold and names but they seem fine, i dont know why they dont work.
i just noticed that the values for the threshold reset after i save and load the model in wss. idk how to fix that

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to swap a character in a pre made scene?
There should be a way, although there may be incompatibilities with the model U want 2 swap out with a different model because of morph/s or bone/s names, and I've been out of the loop 4 a while so IDK how 2 do it atm. X3

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
any one plz help me. My character at the time cum no semen. How to add them ? plz guide me
U'll have 2 implement dat UR self with a combo of morphs on the model/s and etc. >w>
There's also a feature 2 spray semen on the model/s and/or scene/s as well. =>w<=

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes