5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you guys want the name to be changed to "True DICKtective"?

• YES

Votes: 575 86.1%
  • NO

Votes: 93 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaoCat

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2024
it's funny you confirmed my 2nd post (the one about reference to summertime saga), it would've been funnier if you had confirmed my first post (the one with the girl in similar pose to one of your asset)
My bad then, I thought there was more to it. :LOL:

kjilian679

Aug 10, 2024
Following this with great interest. Art style is very appealing! Good luck with the game dev, hope to see the game gets updated frequently.

Reactions: BaoCat

BaoCat

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2024
Following this with great interest. Art style is very appealing! Good luck with the game dev, hope to see the game gets updated frequently.
Will do my best. A lot of locations are already drawn so it should be easier from now on.

I have a lot of stories and plots I want to show but it will all depend on time and resources.

Reactions: kjilian679

BaoCat

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2024
View attachment 3987585

EDIT: :KEK: :KEK: I know what you did there dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The art looks nice, it would be appreciated if you could tell what tags/content you have planned (in genre spoiler) and if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thank you, good luck.
HAHAHA thanks for noticing! :LOL:

The kinks and fetishes are mostly gonna be vanilla or in favour on MC so I don't think there will be a lot of avoidable fetishes and even less likely of skippable ones.

I'm gonna update the planned fetishes once I figure out how but I'll list them here as well:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Some very nice looking art. Good luck with this Developer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some more tags to be introduced. :coffee:

Reactions: BaoCat

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023

The kinks and fetishes are mostly gonna be vanilla or in favour on MC so I don't think there will be a lot of avoidable fetishes and even less likely of skippable ones.

I'm gonna update the planned fetishes once I figure out how but I'll list them here as well:

So, no harem and romance... :cry:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Can BDSM, femdom, lesbian and threesomes be avoided?

Reactions: qaywsx and BaoCat

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's not in the game yet but I guess we can make it happen if some people don't like it :unsure:
Neither femdom nor BDSM are exactly vanilla. In fact, I think there are quite a few people who don't like them (although I'm pretty sure femdom is less popular than BDSM). Personally, I don't like maledom either, unless it's very light.

There are also quite a few people who don't like lesbian content. In fact, some people may even view it as netorare depending on the circumstances.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
"True DeDICKtive"

You had the perfect opprotumnity to call him a Dicktective...

Good luck

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote