VN - Unity - Abandoned - True Bond [Ch.1 Part 5] [Cloudlet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deathbringer_jo

This sets a new standard for adult games! An absolute must play that I'm sure will become one of the most popular works on this website given enough time.

The renders are extremely high quality, not only in lighting, positioning and model usage but also in deformation, facial expression and most importantly; Eroticism.

The writing is very good for what it is and somehow makes a very slow paced story still exciting and worth playing through despite you knowing that nothing will happen yet.

Can't wait to see where this is going. I hope the developer realizes he has struck gold with this and doesn't abandon or give up on it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

soulmihawk

This game is delicious and the best part is the immersive and well paced story. Kudos to the game developer. I was looking for games like this and I got what I wanted. Cant wait for the next update. The milf is awesome and hope for more teasing to build up the tension.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

t7317

WARNING: IT'S REALY SLOW and there hasn't been a h-scene between the kid and the milf yet so if you're for non stop fap material this ain't it

BUT the writings great & I LIKE where their going with IT SLOW PACING INCLUDED

ON THE DEVS SIDE OF THINGS
    please DON'T SACRIFICE THE PACING but PLEASE IMPROVE the H-SCENES
  4. 5.00 star(s)

coffeeaddicted

So far, i will give it 5 stars.

It runs on Unity. For some that may be a no no, but i think its so well made, that you can not see a difference. Everything is fluid and very polished.

Thats applies also to the characters. Very well made and very polished.

Is it grinding? Maybe.
    But i think the pace makes sense.
    I am glad that the kid is not, so far, the main actor. This is about mom. Her thoughts and thinkings.

Personally i would be ok if dad would go on a long long vacation.
    But i am also ok with how it progresses so far.

I especially like female mom. She just looks great.

As mentioned, this is not a fab fest. But it does have arousing moments.

I truly hope this game will continued to its climax.

I personally hope there will be some sleep sex later on. Or at least some wanking.
    But how knows.

For all the style, pace and presentation i am given it a 5 star.

All the best.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lupercalia

awesome game! so let's start with the art ... really well done, the characters are fantastic.
    as for the story ... know that it goes by degrees, which is fine for me .. but if you are looking for a game that goes straight to the point know that this is not the case, you should still wait for some updates for that;).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

46n2

Some welcome pacing on this - established early on. A relaxed and rhythmic approach to images/frames going forward that’s very much in keeping with the growth and expansion of sexual tension and desires being explored. A fair amount believable, in fact. Often crafted with careful consideration over more general convenience. While also illustrated with a similarly compelling patience and affection.

There are areas where it all bogs down unnecessarily. The “self-reflection” narrative is often overwrought and the writing itself far too simple and obvious to be all that enjoyable beyond the occurrence (in short, not the best literary work). While the User is not afforded any interactive choices either.

But the structure itself is an enjoyable progression, both mentally and figuratively. I find the nurturing nature of the female to be alluring and compelling on many levels (emotionally and physically) and there’s actually a notable balance and finesse between the two that has me fairly invested in their ascending relationship. Again, a very patient ascension that’s often crafted quite effectively through illustration and does gain agreeably in tempo (love how the montage was handled at the 68% mark; smart choice there and plenty effective).

It’s all well in tune for the most part. And by the time she went staggering down the hall at 87% while electing to extend the risk - or willfully remove further boundaries - my own cock hurt plenty good the way I sometimes like it to. I’m bought in good by then and find myself in that testy spot where I either don’t want to potentially end it by going forward or can’t stand waiting a moment longer for a determined result.

Yum.

Most definitely looking forward to MOAR!

It would be a mammoth mistake to abandon this project before you feel you’re finished (or they are).

Much appreciated.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Night Hacker

I wasn't sure about this game at first, but as I played the latest release (ch1 pt4 at this time) I absolutely fell in love with it. The Dev has obviously put some effort into adding comedy to the game and I love it. What Danny done to David in the show caused me to laugh for quite a while (perfect sound effect to go with it). I hope he continues with this style of humour, definitely added this to one of my favourite games.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Maladika

A great game so far. Ok... it's not really a game actually, as we have no choices at all, but the story is good and -most of all- the stepmom is so hot !... I'm in a hurry to see how the story wil evolve.
    Great work !
    The only point i see that could be improved is to add more save slots as pip02 already said below
  9. 5.00 star(s)

jesos99

Just tried it and its one of the best incest games ive played and its still in early development, i cant wait for updates !! Also the model quality and the animations specifically are amazing definitely a top banger in future.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

domotime2

The renders look great and there seemed to be some potential, but with no choices to be made, it's just a kinetic novel with very limited characters. As others have pointed, barely anything sexual has happened so far (through chapter 4). and the story? The story is "wife slow burn turn on with 'son" story. That's not anything new.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

pip02

Its amazing, an original game, very simple with good graphiscs and overall not heavy for my pc at all. Congratulations for this game, it is very emotional too... Hahaha fucking father, he is a bullshit... Of course he will have what he deserves.
    On the other hand its a pity to be waiting for the next update. Maybe it would be good to have more spaces to save.
    For me its a 5/5 stars :)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

johnysinghbig

this deserves game of the year award it makes me fap all the time omg omg omg
    i love it so much the milf is so hot the graphics are good its all i need..the story is interesting probably one of the few games in which i actually read
  13. 4.00 star(s)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

This is a fun teasing game, very playful tickling and groping going on between mom & Danny. So far there’s nudity and flashing scenes, but each scene in the game is getting closer to something sexual. Love how brave & cheeky Danny is to her, like where he’s making demands with her in the clothes store that he gets to keep the pics he took of her undressing and she has to walk home in tight top with no bra on. Just wish updates would come faster and we got more than 12 save slots
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4495149

This game has everything you would want if you're into this genre. The stepmom is smoking hot and most importantly a realistic older woman. The storyline is definitely quite unique, and it does a good job of building the sexual tension between the stepmom and MC. It also has just the right amount of teasing to keep you hooked without spoiling the naughty stuff too soon. There is also the bonus of cucking the husband, which is quite enjoyable if you're into that.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Babak13

Best game ever! 5/5

Pros :
    - characters looks good and unique;
    - well written, in this game you can feel true sexual tension;
    - a lot of tease;
    - wonderful animations.

Cons :
    - update is too short, now i want more :eek:
  16. 5.00 star(s)

TheFather

I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

Its an unique story rather than 90% of similar plots where usually 2 sis 1 bro and 1 mom featured in story plot...this is different including more deeper background.

What to say about models its a 5 stars insta rating 3MODELS ARE BEAUTIFUL RENDER AND ENVIRONMENT etc.

Only complain is dev little delay on updates.

I really like game. 1 of my top 5 on this site.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

SamBratt

The game is really good.
    Pros:
    1) MILF is one of the hottest model
    2) The story is spicy and have a lot of potential for a good set up.
    3) Animation ( Only one sequence yet ) was very good.
    Cons:
    1) Update delays! It's quite serious issue. If the dev is serious, he should atleast aim for monthly updates.

I know it's a slow burn game and it will take time for a good sexual scene and I'm waiting for that. I hope the dev gets his motivation back and start making frequent updates..
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Wild Candy Prroduction

Rally good Work Dev... Love the Game, the Idea and your Daz Work Excellent. Can be some of the Best works here... Hope you continue with the Work, I know how much it can take sometimes to make all the scenes and everytime the same work, to think about the Story, to calculate every Angle and the lightning.
    Wish you Energy and all the best with the Project
  19. 5.00 star(s)

darkdepths

As it stands this game is a masterpiece.
    Normally I don't like kinetic novels but the story and executions is so great!
    Also the models and animation are top-notch!
    I love how the situation "escalated", with the next update the real fun will begin. :D

The ending montage in chapter 3 was good but I also have to say it would have been better if we played the scenes. The build up would have been even better imo.
    I guess the dev wanted to finally come to the spicy part.^^

A really excellent game that deserves our support!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

jhentai

really good story also really great animations but the updates seem slow if they are faster its worth the sub 5$ , Great job with this game love the milf and the teasing. i really hope they dont drag the updates too long this game has pontential to be top but also can be another bad bobby saga with 1 year updates well see.