VN Partial [Translation Request] Anekouji Naoko to Gin'iro no Shinigami [Minato Carnival]

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
so not sure if is intentional or not so I want to ask just to be sure.
the bar in the top left of the screen is only pointing the heart to Naoe (black hair older sister) no matter what. but im trying to get the kristin (white hair woman) route first.

Reactions: Brokai

Brokai

Dec 17, 2019
so not sure if is intentional or not so I want to ask just to be sure.
the bar in the top left of the screen is only pointing the heart to Naoe (black hair older sister) no matter what. but im trying to get the kristin (white hair woman) route first.
Yeah its not moving to the white hair girl at all for me either I figured it might be an enforced route order but ive skipped through twice and keep getting the same ending no matter what.

Edit: yeah something is bugged out, I've been as cold as possible to the sister on a few skip throughs and keep getting her ending.

Last edited:
May 18, 2018
Yeah its not moving to the white hair girl at all for me either I figured it might be an enforced route order but ive skipped through twice and keep getting the same ending no matter what.

Edit: yeah something is bugged out, I've been as cold as possible to the sister on a few skip throughs and keep getting her ending.
Hopefully someone can fix that. I still plan on bumping thread because I want a better translation.
Could make a post/thread to see if someone can fix it in General Troubleshooting

Reactions: Brokai