Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I don't think they do restock, you probably need to start a new game. Grab the crack if you haven't already, you can just use the console to set the quest stage to recognize that you have already gotten 50 scraps. While you're in there give yourself the revolver, since it's not anywhere in the game yet but it's a lot of fun, especially on hard. When you have the crack you do need to type "infammo 0" "infstamina 0" and "hide 0" into the console every time you load a save, since cheats default to on for some reason.
Yeah, crack will solve everything.:D But still..this sucks.

I remember that in some early builds, the contents of the boxes respawned randomly (zombies too), so there was some motivation to go through the same areas... and grind some money,items, ammo..

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do y'all mfs mean here?? 1725992020264.png
It says building in progress and she says it's not a good idea.
Like yea ffs thats why I want to go in because it's not a good idea dammit

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
go down the path turn right and follow it a bit should go past cabins with some zombies. you'll be in the correct spot if you see the zombie dog
oh...been there already...I just assumed that door lead nowhere because I couldn't get through it while the dog was still there..

Popit 202х

Dec 29, 2021
I am writing from a translator, there may be mistakes... yes, now I am happy, how many years, how many winters, how much waiting and here it is, it was not in vain that I waited, it was not in vain that I watched and waited, yes, now I will play from the heart, thank you for continuing the project.

HentardDivine

Feb 4, 2024
Oi! Anyone have that dev console? I don't feel like fighting through the dongs of horrid lag, just wanna get za ammo so's I can shoots za zomboners.

Edit: Cut the gib. Found it; thread search doths be my savior.

Dev console works btw if y'all just wants to cheats in da goods. Page 166 if y'alls lazy as heck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kult.

HentardDivine

Feb 4, 2024
The performance is absolutely abysmal on all AMD hardware.
Ye, common problem wit all deez games. My guess is a lack of proper experimental hardware, I.E: They need higher end pcs to test ze games engine on to determine the functionality of the software.

Or Shine just hasn't gotten around to optimizing it yet, idk... I ain't no substar-subsribber for 'em, I just roam the land in search of good tig bitty.

That isn't to say I wouldn't sub, but I don't very much like Patreon z'hat much to sub... Tis a silly place.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
The performance is absolutely abysmal on all AMD hardware.
You mean GPU? I have AMD CPU, but NVIDIA GPU and it works fine on my HW goulash..
But I can definitely tell that the game is more heavy than before.. Deactivating some things may help, but still.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes