2.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
reading the comments about the lack of creampies and trying to put logic on it is fucking comedy gold. I am fucking crying.
Just played the entire game from start to finish and out of all the sex scenes there was literally only one creampie within the entire game and that was with Bella.

My guess is that this person was trying to teach the players how not to get a woman pregnant seeing as outside of the one time with Bella none of the other girls have any risk of getting pregnant due to the lack of said creampies.

Heck even when the girls went underwater to swallow MC's cum this was also preventing it because it is possible to get knocked up if sperm is in the pool and it gets inside of a woman's vagina.

Joseph Pierce

Jan 19, 2018
...Where she raped him.
I'm sorry...what?! I'm glad I decided to quit the game after the Aunt made the MC promise not to hate or leave her no matter what happens, without giving him the full story. I wasn't super into the game, but I was enjoying it, until then. Emotional manipulation, especially from family pisses me off. Now I find out there's rape in the game as well?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Too bad NONE of the options allowed you to cum in the girls lol. It was either in the mouth or somewhere on the body. What happened to creampies?

Reactions: Anteron
2.70 star(s) 46 Votes