skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
oh my guaaaad nice nice but still the blue witch toilet scenes were mde godly like insane you crossed the level of void of devaince real almost close to katalist no almost above katalist toilet scenes no belittling other games this is my personal experience about that scenes also when will you update here
Katalist has a toilet scene??
man I wish i could figure out how to beat the Serenata boss (and yes i have it on very easy and weapons/armore upgraded to highest level, and current level at 27) so, i continue the rest of the game.

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
Katalist has a toilet scene??
man I wish i could figure out how to beat the Serenata boss (and yes i have it on very easy and weapons/armore upgraded to highest level, and current level at 27) so, i continue the rest of the game.
yup bro bonnie has one its actually a seies from ass to ass licking to facesitting to farts to scat and piss

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
yup bro bonnie has one its actually a seies from ass to ass licking to facesitting to farts to scat and piss
bonnie the one where you sneek in her room and she sits on your face to comfort you? She like disapeared in my most recent download (I think 97) I have only had her fart on my face.

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
bonnie the one where you sneek in her room and she sits on your face to comfort you? She like disapeared in my most recent download (I think 97) I have only had her fart on my face.
then bra you did not updated the game to version 0.97.6 or did no enabled scat or toilet do it and lets talk on katalist thread not there ok ?(y)(y)

Reactions: skinnyj69

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
when will update come here i am d.y.i...ng
Short answer: if you want to play the lastest updates, the best way is by supporting the dev. It is the fastest way, it helps the dev, no concerns with malware bs and so on. It also motivates the dev to keep working on his game, since, well, you know, nobody enjoys to work for free. Highly recommend.

Long, more complete answer: if you want to play the lastest update, there are 3 ways.

1) As I said, you can support the dev. There are several ways, including SubscribeStar, Patreon or Steam. Each way has its ups and down (eg: Steam is not always up to lastest version, but it is a single buy). Just check the original post. Choose the option that works best for you. Again, it is the best way to play the game: fast and sure to enjoy the updated game.

2) You can wait until pkpkpkpkpkpk make a public/F95 release. According to him, there's no schedule for such updates, so, you have to wait until he decides to make this release. Typically, it won't come with all the lastest contents, but nevertheless it is a good way to play a newer version. As it is an official version, no concern about virus and such problems.

3) Since this is a piracy site, of course, you can wait for someone to leak a new version. It was actually the case with the current version in OP (v33b). Of course, it is the most dangerous way, as it won't be an official release by the dev, so you have to hope that the leaker is not an evil person willing to steal passwords from fappers.

This case depends entirely on someone using his own money to buy the game/sign up a Patreon/etc and making it available for the community. It's not like everyone is willing to spend their money to help people who doesn't want to pay. There are people who do it (otherwise, this site wouldn't exist), but well... I think you got the idea, right? So far so good, v34a was released about 4 months ago and nobody leaked it, as well as any other version after v33b.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
As far as I remember, it has a single scat scene in version 33b (with Veronica, at the puppetress lab). It is completely avoidable if it doesn't fit your tastes.
Thank Ilias it's only one.

So can you turn off piss play and human toilet stuff or avoid it?
I like femdom but that's always my limit for what I enjoy and I refuse to go past it.
We are in the same boat. Butts are for sitting and riding/ getting pegged.

• Angry
Reactions: Ashynobi

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
again no update here he/she forgot to give update here so sad well aanother day of having no v34 or v35 (cant pateron u horny boyz) just let me convey my sadness in peace

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
again no update here he/she forgot to give update here so sad well aanother day of having no v34 or v35 (cant pateron u horny boyz) just let me convey my sadness in peace
The game is on Steam if you can't use Patreon but are still willing/able to buy it. Sorry, I'd upload it if I could.

Reactions: skinnyj69

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Games one of the best around, but like all amazing games is stuck in development forever. No new news since the July 13 V36b update along with the roadmap. Wish the devs would just have a clear endgame instead of releasing new content that then affects early/ other parts of the game.

Personally, I find Queendom better than Domina, Katalist and TOT. There's just something about Queendom that is right up my alley but I hate playing unfinished games as updates change too much with each version. Wake me up in 2032 when the full release is out.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes