blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
lol, I don't know why some are sympathetic to Satoshi, that little weasel is a grade A asshole. Stupid little cuck.
a lion among sheep (, a sheep among lions)
Unfortunately, the plots of almost all NTR games only support some kind of logic, albeit stupid, of actions when the MC is stupid, sick, with a small penis, blind and deaf. The developers can't think of any other way to take his girlfriend away. So people feel sorry for the poor guy.

arandano

Oct 16, 2019
There's an unlock button in the gallery to watch (almost) all content.

My subscribestar is having some issues which will be resolved during the week.

Next update will have the full ending.
It seems Shizuka x Kendo / Natsuky x Arato it never will happen , so disappointed

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've maxed to level 70/70, and some scenes still say "not at that point yet." I assume that means it hasn't been implemented yet. Amahrite?

Misu7562

Oct 6, 2021
Just wanna say this is an insanely good NTR game, actually I didn't know u could make these types of games with Koikatsu models. The scenes are hot and also the writing is decent. I've been playing for 12hrs straight lmao

Reactions: Manwhorebetalfa

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
Does anyone know if the game is nearing its end or is it continuing because I don't want to play it until it's completed?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Not bad.

Didn't get me off (well, not everybody's on Maelion's level), but the Payback End gave me some catharsis and for that I will say it's not bad.

It surprised me a little to see Kendo keeping his word and not dumping Mary like a hot potato the minute his life went sideways because of her--and that she kept her word and stuck with him (I know it was mutual, but trust me, most 'tryst couples' in their position would dump all the blame on each other and cause even more chaos). It's even kind of realistic in that they didn't actually suffer that much.

I guess he was a halfway decent guy after all. As for Satoshi, I applaud him. Exposing the truth is never inherently wrong, and it's only when innocents are hurt that the question even comes up. I guess whatever poor underling Kendo had to fire to cut costs was innocent, but then again...I don't fucking care. I only regret he didn't...go a bit further; hitting Kendo in the business and wallet was good, but Mary didn't actually get hurt any more than any nasty rumor with ambiguous proof would hurt anybody.

And seriously? Wedding photo payback? Pfft. You deserve each other, have surgery to get joined at the hip for all I care.

Reactions: Samuraibear

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Would anyone want to see Satoshi kill himself I'm not asking becasue I hate him. Hell I'm one of his few defenders. I wanted him to do cause I want see the fallout. Mainly from kendo and mary obviously. But also hanako and natsuki like they all got pulled into kendo hype. It would be interesting to all coming crashing down and think is a life hedonistic pleasure really worth it. Plus we never see the fallout for that kinda thing mainly because the girl is that far gone or apparently the guy had no friends or family how'd ask why he killed himself.

Last edited:

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Not bad.

Didn't get me off (well, not everybody's on Maelion's level), but the Payback End gave me some catharsis and for that I will say it's not bad.

It surprised me a little to see Kendo keeping his word and not dumping Mary like a hot potato the minute his life went sideways because of her--and that she kept her word and stuck with him (I know it was mutual, but trust me, most 'tryst couples' in their position would dump all the blame on each other and cause even more chaos). It's even kind of realistic in that they didn't actually suffer that much.

I guess he was a halfway decent guy after all. As for Satoshi, I applaud him. Exposing the truth is never inherently wrong, and it's only when innocents are hurt that the question even comes up. I guess whatever poor underling Kendo had to fire to cut costs was innocent, but then again...I don't fucking care. I only regret he didn't...go a bit further; hitting Kendo in the business and wallet was good, but Mary didn't actually get hurt any more than any nasty rumor with ambiguous proof would hurt anybody.

And seriously? Wedding photo payback? Pfft. You deserve each other, have surgery to get joined at the hip for all I care.
I think she was basically disowned by her family what else would you want

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I think she was basically disowned by her family what else would you want
She didn't suffer. Yes her family disowned her, but I don't see how she was materially affected.

Kendo didn't dump her, so she basically didn't lose out on what she already had. Her core life of serving Kendo and living off his money went so well they married at the conclusion of the Payback End.

See? No real suffering. Whatever mental detriment she had from that was smoothed over real quick.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Would anyone want to see Satoshi kill himself I'm not asking becasue I hate him. Hell I'm one of his few defenders. I wanted him to do cause I want see the fallout. Mainly from kendo and mary obviously. But also hanako and natsuki like they all got pulled into kendo hype. It would be interesting to all coming crashing down and think is a life hedonistic pleasure really worth it. Plus we never see the fallout for that kinda thing mainly because the girl is that far gone or apparently the guy had no friends or family how'd ask why he killed himself.
this will probably be more murder and manslaughter. or let's put it this way, these are the kind of stories
that will lead to a multiple murder with maybe a suicide case

Reactions: Samuraibear
Jun 26, 2024
She didn't suffer. Yes her family disowned her, but I don't see how she was materially affected.

Kendo didn't dump her, so she basically didn't lose out on what she already had. Her core life of serving Kendo and living off his money went so well they married at the conclusion of the Payback End.

See? No real suffering. Whatever mental detriment she had from that was smoothed over real quick.
Mary heavily hints they are in a real bad financial situation prior to kendo planning that wedding and Kendo states he spent a good chunk of his savings for the wedding. Given his reckless lifestyle has cost him a lot in the past they will soon be in the red and likely in some debt or possibly lose their home either way their happiness will not last long.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes