VN - Others - Completed - The Invisible Man's Stealth NTR: Convincing and Inseminating the New Announcer with an Invisible Boner [Final] [Appetite]

1. 4.00 star(s)

JoshGallie

It's a very short game (might be 30 minutes of total playtime), not many choices, mostly sex scene. The main male character has visible ugly old man vibe though so beware if that's not your style. Wish it's uncensored scene though
  2. 3.00 star(s)

くもり空

Pretty average. Appetite games have a charm in their presentation, as if the writer was given complete freedom to just make something of his own. This one, however, is just painfully average.

The ending was rushed and unsatisfying. There are technically three endings; one bad, one good and one bittersweet. The good ending is the only one with a sex scene, and it's very underwhelming. Appetite games often have endings that take questionable turns, almost as if they were written by someone else.

In this game, you never really "break" Yuki. Instead, you pretty much become her tool, living for her sake like a complete simp while freeloading and being no different from a meat dildo. That's what kills this game for me. The corruption aspect falls completely flat because of this.

The art is decent but not worth the time. Skippable.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 5/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 5/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 6/10

Damn shame this was just a VN.

Yeah, VN's get some of the best artwork, but man this one was just a whole bunch of text and reading with some choice scenes in between. Love me some invisible man stuff, especially when the chick thinks they are a ghost or just straight up ignore them for some reason. Meanwhile Kevin Bacon is taking the girl to pound town on a train, in a plane, and while eating Green Eggs and Ham.

But if this had been RPG maker, just something simple, searching around the area for women to molest. Small scenes where you can blow a load on their face or tits or ass, and then the big ones where you fuck your main woman.

Now there is "some" choice here, but let me be clear, it's 2 times. You can either get an early bad end by killing yourself with invisadrugs, and you can decide how you want your fuck puppet to end. Do you turn her into a depraved whore? Or do you make her waifu material? Yeah, why rely upon drugs when you can turn her into your loving wife via fucking her senseless?

Anyways, overall, not a fan of VNs but the artwork was nice, the concept was great, but I wish it was decensored.