• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

stewpudasso

Feb 27, 2018
I was thinking that the ghost could rip a piece of clothing.
For now, there’s no such option.
Maybe one of the ghosts (Poltergeist?) has a special effect to steal your clothing before 70% sanity requiring you to find it using a similar system to the room search for cursed objects or continue the haunt without them. Then they can be returned after the hunt via an event if you leave without them. Something like walking home nude and having to answer the door naked to get them returned.

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
Cool concept!

Are there any plans for mod support so people can add their own companions?

Maybe a system where you have a chance to receive messages on the computer every day from other aspiring ghost hunters, and the probability of being contacted by someone new could increase based on player lvl or looks. This way there doesn't need to be a unique encounter for all of them, only the official "cannon" ones. It could be good for keeping the game fresh/active as further updates roll out.
Sounds great, but I don't see how to implement it yet (I'm not very strong in programming, and from what I've found, adding mods for Twine is quite problematic).

Reactions: uncool_guy

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
As far I know it is the chance of success. The percentages of having an encounter with a ghost is right under the choices how many (or lack of) clothes Brooke should/is wearing.

Edit: I also noticed that this happen time to time:

View attachment 4021589

Edit1: There are still some information missing about some of the ghosts (like Twins, Wraith, etc) . These cannot be found in the library or on my computer. Is it somewhere else, or will this be added in the next version/update?

Edit2: I read somewhere about a timed event with a wraith and the option of "holy water" came up. Is not this about the Mare or is it a different event?
Not all ghosts have "unique abilities" yet, so they will be implemented later.
If you "lose" to the Wraith ghost, a small event will start.
Holy water is only needed for the Mare

Thanks, I'll try to fix it :)

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
Hello, found the game a couple days ago and tried it. Seems quite promising, the premise is intriguing so I'm following.

A suggestion and a possible small bug:

1) I like lesbian and femdom, so I hope there will be more lesbian and femdom content in future. Maybe the protagonist, with increased corruption, could try enslaving her team mates - or the witch herself. Or, with high Lust and low Sanity, she could find herself pushed to take advantage of her team mate who's been immobilized by a ghost. Or maybe a female ghost entity could follow her home, tie her up and torment her. I don't know, I trust the creator's inspiration, these are mere suggestion

2) I am under the impression that the game automatically removes 5 beauty every time the protagonist gets to sleep. Maybe it was supposed to represent removal of make up, problem is that it happens even if I already removed make up. I don't know if it is a bug or it is intentional, but I thought of signaling it.

Also, a question: how do I meet Emily in the gym? Is there a time or some conditions? Thank you.

Keep up thegood work!
Makeup disappears after sleep, that's intentional, but it shouldn't remove 5 beauty if the makeup is already removed. I'll check this, thanks.
You can meet her while working out at the gym after 6 PM.

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
Something broke the ghost hunt in the update or I didn't read the part about extra/fake clues.
I found UVL, spiritbox and ectoplasm as evidence, then I hit the cheat for the ghost name and it says wraith. Also, I had temperature above 20.
This happened a few times, I keep getting false positives for clues. That is why I used the cheat for the name. Sometimes I would get EMF5, ectoplasm, UVL AND GWB and I had to mix match the clues to check what would come up.
I am attaching my save at the house during that wraith case.
In the game, there is a ghost called the Mimic, which has fake evidence—ectoplasm. As a result, there might be 4 pieces of evidence: UVL, spiritbox, ectoplasm, and high temperature. (Although EMF5, ectoplasm, UVL, and GWB shouldn't be present, so I'll check this.) During ghost hunts, the cheat menu will reflect the ghost that the Mimic is copying (it only copies the unique ability, not the evidence of other ghosts). During the selection of the ghost type with the witch, the Mimic will be shown

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGhostHunter-0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
How does the EMF reader work? The guide in the PC says that if you use it after the ghost interacted with the environment (which so far I assume is only turning lights off) it has 100% rate to show evidence if the ghost has it from any room. The checklist tip says that it can't find the favourite room. Does that mean it doesn't work in the favourite room?

I used it in the favourite room when I had 2 evidence that narrowed it down to Phantom, the one that can't chase (I think it starts with D), and Wraith. The lights turned off and it didn't show 5, so I assumed it had to be the slow one (Phantom can't hit lights and Wraith has EMF 5). Turns out it was the Wraith.

Reactions: Trykowka

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
How does the EMF reader work? The guide in the PC says that if you use it after the ghost interacted with the environment (which so far I assume is only turning lights off) it has 100% rate to show evidence if the ghost has it from any room. The checklist tip says that it can't find the favourite room. Does that mean it doesn't work in the favourite room?

I used it in the favourite room when I had 2 evidence that narrowed it down to Phantom, the one that can't chase (I think it starts with D), and Wraith. The lights turned off and it didn't show 5, so I assumed it had to be the slow one (Phantom can't hit lights and Wraith has EMF 5). Turns out it was the Wraith.
I made a mistake here, it works like UVL – after interacting with the mc, not with the environment. EMF5 can be found in any room (not necessarily the 'favorite' one). While the thermometer can be used to find the favorite room, EMF5 cannot.

This is probably a confusing tip, so I’ll make it clearer

Last edited:

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
This is really interesting and has a lot of potential.

A piece of feedback I would have is to place more emphasis on prose and smutty writing. It's extremely creative and fun to have slutty evidence like groping prints and cum appear on her body, but the protagonists lack of reaction and gradual corruption/arousal in response is a bit of a let down. The image showing a messy cum trail leaking from her mouth is very hot, but has no flavour to accentuate it. How does it taste to her? Is she getting cum-addicted?

Erotica is all about sensation, so some more detailed flavour to complement the webm's and photos describing the pleasure and emotions of the sex and the protagonists thoughts and responses would help a lot. Perhaps descriptive prose of her feminine mannerisms and subconscious yearning (biting her lip, squeezing her breasts together, giggling and playing with her hair), or unintended slutty behaviour as it becomes second-nature to her overtime (bending at the waist, sucking and swallowing on instinct).

I'm a big fan of the free-use and casual sex kink, so I hope the game maintains the same lighthearted tone and lets the protagonist enjoy herself as she becomes a more talented and successful ghost-hunter.

The supernatural following the protagonist into the open world as she becomes mystically "marked" and spiritually powerful/attuned might be fun.

Dev intention should take priority beyond audience wishes, so take this with a grain of salt. I second the favoritism for the ghosts causing body modification like lips/tits/ass expansion and slutty fashion. I'm also a big fan of sapphic scenarios, so it would be fun seeing scenes between followers.
The witch domming the protag and other girl companions might be fun too, setting up encounters for supernatural threesomes/orgies/gangbangs etc.

Wishing the best of luck!

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
One thing that annoyed me was when after using a tool I'd get evidence and a ghost would interact at the same time, so I'd just see a flash of something before it got replaced by the ghost, if I wasn't paying full attention I'd miss that I got evidence entirely. Maybe make it so that if you get evidence the ghost can't interact that turn.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes