4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
How do you get by the blasted Osu part?
I got by it by telling the game to auto-clear everything up to the latest patch, then when you get to a point where it's offering two options for the main story, you choose the one further north. That one only has a puzzle in it, and you can get the characters from the other spot without playing the osu part later. There are two characters after that that you need to play osu to get, but 51/53 isn't bad, and I'd rather just not have those characters than deal with the mini game.

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
i'm stuck in Sumero, i have almost all chars, but i don't find Nahida. simple don't have a pin (side or story) in anywhere.
There's a little mark on the world map in the bottom right of the screen, if you click it it'll open a window that tells you where you've still got stories. If you click on the place it says you have a story, it'll automatically take you to one of the stories you've got available.

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
Let me think,

A new game without any vocal language from the character or without any sex scene possile again?

Last edited:

ayumu zumbi

Sep 26, 2017
There's a little mark on the world map in the bottom right of the screen, if you click it it'll open a window that tells you where you've still got stories. If you click on the place it says you have a story, it'll automatically take you to one of the stories you've got available.
in the map (and in the spot u speak) don't have any mark or story, but in the save says "52/53 captured" and the only one missing is nahida... but i think this is for everyone?
1724630017768.png 1724630076102.png

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
This game is pretty cool and gameplay like this is a first for me so that is a bonus.

Although I do wonder what the developer will do once they catch up with the latest Genshin Imapact's region and its' girls.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes