anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
you can turn off the futa+ in the options, but afaik it just changes the ogre and the innkeeper, and ogre isnt that sexy to be honest.
innkeeper on the other hand... GOD DAYUM
There is also some gay stuff in the brothel, in Warlock's post-loss scenes if you choose "to love ass sex", as an option in the Centaur bad end, and in loss scenes to the Ghost. I think that's all of it?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Is all the content Futa/male or is there male/male content as well and how much ?
Every girl is a futa so you could just think of it as all femboy sex, though this artstyle lends to it extremely well regardless. There are some girls that could possibly not be futa like Persephone, but that could just be the dev hasn't had the time to show us the dick in full display yet since every girl thus far has a dick.

Selkie the goblin 'female' was what got me into this. And the Dark knight and demon lord are amazing to look at too. I wish they had impreg possibilities, but their patreon is a warzone of ideas...

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
There is also some gay stuff in the brothel, in Warlock's post-loss scenes if you choose "to love ass sex", as an option in the Centaur bad end, and in loss scenes to the Ghost. I think that's all of it?
I don't think they have art, but you also have the whole prostitution thing in the alley (not the brothel) where you can spend days sucking people off.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.48.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 6, 2016
with the most recent version starting it up gives me a blank white screen

sounds work as normal and it is apparent that the menu has loaded, but it's not displaying or it's being overlaid with the blank white screen

still happens even after replacing the .jar file with the one from the java download link

any ideas?

[edit] reinstalling java doesn't help. trying to run the .jar directly gives an imprecise java error

[edit2] for clarity:

1) downloaded the most recent windows version from the first page. extracted fine. running the exe starts ToA, I get the menu soundtrack and the sounds from mousing over buttons, but screen is white. Attempting to run .jar file gives me a java virtual machine creation error.

2) replaced .jar file from the above with the java download from first page. same issues.

2) downloaded the more recent weekly from torrent above, replaced jar file in folder. same issues.

no error logs I can find in the ToA folder, presumably they're in some arcane java folder I have no idea about if they exist at all.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 151 Votes