Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
This game now has a funscript integration mod (for auto-stroker toys like The Handy):
To add on to this for those who don't know, it works best with oscillation toys like handy. but it also works with other devices like Vorze Cyclone (rotational) and Lovense. Probably many others as well but not sure if the list is the exact same as buttplug.io

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
To add on to this for those who don't know, it works best with oscillation toys like handy. but it also works with other devices like Vorze Cyclone (rotational) and Lovense. Probably many others as well but not sure if the list is the exact same as buttplug.io
Thank you for the tip. I guess I will need to add a new toy to the collection.

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
FYI, if you end up getting a stroker, Id avoid the lovense solace cause it does not actually have millimeter measurement precision or variable speeds its all set levels with the thing. basically 0, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% with no in between, this applies to both the speed and depth settings. there are ways around it but q-dot or one of the developers of Bp.IO has had a hard time with it.

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
Thank you for the tip. I guess I will need to add a new toy to the collection.
FYI, if you end up getting a stroker, Id avoid the lovense solace cause it does not actually have millimeter measurement precision or variable speeds its all set levels with the thing. basically 0, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% with no in between, this applies to both the speed and depth settings. there are ways around it but q-dot or one of the developers of Bp.IO has had a hard time with it.
Found a thing. you can set filters for device connection type (wifi, bluetooth, etc), form factor, target anatomy, avalibility and a lot more Hope this helps

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Found a thing. you can set filters for device connection type (wifi, bluetooth, etc), form factor, target anatomy, avalibility and a lot more Hope this helps

Thank you for your help. You seem to be someone who really knows a lot about toys. (y)

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
the new game mumasekai, we can have the english, its unity game --> SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator

Starcalled

Jun 11, 2023
'Lost in the World of Succubi'
a WIP game by the same dev.
(possibly abandoned. i hope not but we live in the worst timeline already so at this point why the fuck not)

latest version (0.4.2):
xUnityAutoTranslator:

save data path (because i know most of yall are just gonna look for a 100% save): ~\AppData\LocalLow\Shimofumi_ya

very similar to Super Mamono Sisters in controls, art style, and to an extent, gameplay. but at the same time, this newer game just... does all of it better than SMS.

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
latest version (0.4.2): mega.nz
xUnityAutoTranslator:

save data path (because i know most of yall are just gonna look for a 100% save): ~\AppData\LocalLow\Shimofumi_ya
apologies, but what's the difference between v1.04 and 0.4.2? I looked on DLsite, and it says there that the last update was in 2021 (or maybe I'm overlooking something)

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
"Lost in the World of Succubi"
do you know at what point this version ends? I finished the spider boss, but idk how to proceed.
NB: I'm running the game on wine/whiskey and the autotranslator doesn't work with bepinex, so I'm missing some guidance from the game

Light99

May 9, 2020
do you know at what point this version ends? I finished the spider boss, but idk how to proceed.
NB: I'm running the game on wine/whiskey and the autotranslator doesn't work with bepinex, so I'm missing some guidance from the game
You have beaten the Spider boss and therefore unlocked the bomb, right? In that case you have to go to the room the arrow is pointing at Screenshot (288).png

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes