Mod RPGM Saria Reclaimed Unofficial Edition [0.21][Velminth]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

What should the new content look like?

• 1) AI drawings (even if of poor quality)

Votes: 238 68.0%
  • 2) Using existing art

Votes: 160 45.7%
  • 3) Add only gameplay mechanics

Votes: 94 26.9%
  • 4) I suggested my own version in the comments.

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • 5) I accidentally voted and I can't remove my vote.

Votes: 12 3.4%

• Total voters

malt99

Dec 24, 2023
running v 0.20, there is a bug where after opening the world map, the four icons for settings, save, load and quit game disappear in the pause menu

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I'm fixing eyes with adetailer in Forge. Setting up was idd tricky for the eyes.
I'm gonna join discorrd later ...when i'll have something worth to show.
At the moment i'm struggling with segmentation.
I dunno which step should i follo...to extract the mask correctly...
if by segment or by inpaint..I have in mind to extract the couple from the background as a mask...inpaint and reapply on the background...but after a week i still haven't found something...i'm testing some comfy ui node but with no good results.

I mean i can inpaint by depth controlnet, but the background is a mess.
I usually just say fuck it and Photoshop stuff lmao

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Oh hell yeah, finally doggies get some real fun too! Hope to see some monster updates in future, especially hive. Also, some costumes redesign great, especially one from ship.
Wanna ask, is there is way to defeat bosses via sex? The lust damage is crazy, they dont take damage from their own moves like normal enemies and there is no way to replenish willpower. Manage to do that with drunk dude, but only because lost to him, then came again and he was in permanent stupor. So, really love to see some more willpower items/abilities, also random alcohol dropping from thugs would make sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: spblu

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
running v 0.20, there is a bug where after opening the world map, the four icons for settings, save, load and quit game disappear in the pause menu
Make sure you don't leave that screen by using right-click. Always either click the chevron (double arrow) or press X to leave the map.

Last edited:

Kiro4139

Feb 25, 2021
I didn't get the accessories from character background questions. Buzzard Talon and Swallow Hair Pin.

Core Tenet has no accessory slots. Clicking opens up Core Tenet change menu, X button and right click doesn't let you cancel. Clicking on Wanderer Core Tenet gives me 6 accessory slots, don't know if that's intended.

Can't switch between Technique Trees with Q and E, have to click.

If you have Cut In Duration set to Confirmation, then use Auto Battle, it gets stuck at the first Cut In.
Reserve Energy animation plays at bottom left of screen, where the enemies are. It's not marked as Instant Use, but it's Instant Use, can just spam it until you have enough stamina. But you can't see your Willpower while downed, so no idea how much Willpower you have left.
One lewd remark from enemy Roughman while downed raised Mouth corruption to 32%, which is way too high. Then I checked the in combat vial, it was 11. After standing up, one of them asked for a handjob, which raised Arm corruption to 44%. Ended combat and checked Sensitivity Matrix, 0 for both.

Lost a fight to Roughman, got the defeat scene in the caves. All Corruption is still 0.

If you hover over Reputation before closing menu with X or right click, the reputation box stays until you open the menu again.
If you just got out of a fight(?) and open menu, sometimes in the top left of the screen, the Odd Partners text inside the reputation box is displayed before menu fully opens, the box is missing and it does not show the Partners text.

Right after getting Petrified Guppy Egg, I went to Core Tenets and the box showed on the top of the screen, instead of the bottom. Closing and reopening fixed it. But now the menu becomes half transparent whenever I open the Core Tenets box, so I can see the area my character is in.
Petrified Guppy Egg does not show up when trying to equip accessories, it is not in my inventory either.

Got all three +5% chance to stun passives. Urgent Disengage's 50% chance to stun skill text did not get updated. Also do passives apply to all attacks or only those of the same skill tree?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I didn't get the accessories from character background questions. Buzzard Talon and Swallow Hair Pin.

Core Tenet has no accessory slots. Clicking opens up Core Tenet change menu, X button and right click doesn't let you cancel. Clicking on Wanderer Core Tenet gives me 6 accessory slots, don't know if that's intended.

Can't switch between Technique Trees with Q and E, have to click.

If you have Cut In Duration set to Confirmation, then use Auto Battle, it gets stuck at the first Cut In.
Reserve Energy animation plays at bottom left of screen, where the enemies are. It's not marked as Instant Use, but it's Instant Use, can just spam it until you have enough stamina. But you can't see your Willpower while downed, so no idea how much Willpower you have left.
One lewd remark from enemy Roughman while downed raised Mouth corruption to 32%, which is way too high. Then I checked the in combat vial, it was 11. After standing up, one of them asked for a handjob, which raised Arm corruption to 44%. Ended combat and checked Sensitivity Matrix, 0 for both.

Lost a fight to Roughman, got the defeat scene in the caves. All Corruption is still 0.

If you hover over Reputation before closing menu with X or right click, the reputation box stays until you open the menu again.
If you just got out of a fight(?) and open menu, sometimes in the top left of the screen, the Odd Partners text inside the reputation box is displayed before menu fully opens, the box is missing and it does not show the Partners text.

Right after getting Petrified Guppy Egg, I went to Core Tenets and the box showed on the top of the screen, instead of the bottom. Closing and reopening fixed it. But now the menu becomes half transparent whenever I open the Core Tenets box, so I can see the area my character is in.
Petrified Guppy Egg does not show up when trying to equip accessories, it is not in my inventory either.

Got all three +5% chance to stun passives. Urgent Disengage's 50% chance to stun skill text did not get updated. Also do passives apply to all attacks or only those of the same skill tree?
The percentage is for the current max capacity of the "vial" as you called it, not for the 0-100 that you're thinking.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The max corruption should be shown in Sensitivity Matrix though, and those are all 0 corruption. Unless they changed that.
Yeah, no that part is definitely a bug. I'm just saying the percentage shown in the combat messages is just for the current max capacity ie: the fill level shown on the bars

Reactions: Kiro4139

beppecazzaro

Apr 13, 2018
Unless there's something i'm missing or doing wrong, but this was the case in the "vanilla" game too, no matter how much corruption you have the high corruption creampie voicelines never play, only the low corruption ones.

Don't know if its a bug or straight up not implemented tho.

Kiro4139

Feb 25, 2021
Playing version 0.21. Don't think the Empyrean Fang bug is fixed? Unless I found a different bug. I fought the hound, turns out opening options after it changes the background from desert to blue place resets it to desert. Beat it after using Ominous Presence, saved, equipped the sword, ran into the burnt husk people. Did 102 damage with Vivisect. Was doing like 6 damage with it before.

Level 4, around 90% xp. Sand Hooligan. I didn't learn any skills from the slash skill tree.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes