ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hello, I'm trying this game and while it is quite buggy for now, I find the premise intriguing. I'm following for now, if next update is good I think I could subscribe.

One suggestion and a couple bugs I think I met:

Suggestion: have the possibility to pick a female Sorceress as protagonist. I admit I prefer lesbian and femdom atmospheres, and a female protagonist would fulfill them nicely.

Bugs:

1) Some of the defenses appear not to work. If I order them constructed, the resources are drawn from the pool but the room stays empty. This seem to apply to the Thief's lure and the Guardian. Additionally, I could build a Spider Trap in Room 1 but when I tried building a second Spider Trap in Room 2 again the resources diminished but the trap was not built. This did not happen if I built a trap door or an arrow.

2) The lumbermill income seem to come at random, most of the days nothing comes from it.

3) Sometimes when fighting in the forest (agains wolves or so) if I win I suddenly get whisked into a night raid on the castle

4) the fourth defense room is built but does not appear in the manage defenses menu so I cannot build anything in there.

5) the shortcuts to Lucy's house and to the cave near the river appeared for a while then disappeared

6) Lucy's first encounter happens repeatedly and spawns multiple quests for the flower.

Maybe some of them were known, however I thought worth to mention them.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
how do you take prisoners during raids, everything i build just kills them
also the have fun first feature is broken
Hi thanks for reporting the bugs, these and a lot of other errors are fixed in the new version which is coming out ASAP (hopefully next week)

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Hello, I'm trying this game and while it is quite buggy for now, I find the premise intriguing. I'm following for now, if next update is good I think I could subscribe.

One suggestion and a couple bugs I think I met:

Suggestion: have the possibility to pick a female Sorceress as protagonist. I admit I prefer lesbian and femdom atmospheres, and a female protagonist would fulfill them nicely.

Bugs:

1) Some of the defenses appear not to work. If I order them constructed, the resources are drawn from the pool but the room stays empty. This seem to apply to the Thief's lure and the Guardian. Additionally, I could build a Spider Trap in Room 1 but when I tried building a second Spider Trap in Room 2 again the resources diminished but the trap was not built. This did not happen if I built a trap door or an arrow.

2) The lumbermill income seem to come at random, most of the days nothing comes from it.

3) Sometimes when fighting in the forest (agains wolves or so) if I win I suddenly get whisked into a night raid on the castle

4) the fourth defense room is built but does not appear in the manage defenses menu so I cannot build anything in there.

5) the shortcuts to Lucy's house and to the cave near the river appeared for a while then disappeared

6) Lucy's first encounter happens repeatedly and spawns multiple quests for the flower.

Maybe some of them were known, however I thought worth to mention them.

Keep up the good work!
Hi, thanks for letting me know about these bugs, I believe I fixed all of them but wasn't aware of the issues with the lumbermill so Ill get that sorted!

Regarding a female protagonist, I've decided to go down the rout of being able to spend the day as a the character Lucy, you can explore the forest and new areas Ive added as her whenever you like, for now this is the only female protag elements Ive added, but I hope its interesting.

New version will hopefully be out next week.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Playing the new version and I'm having trouble in concluding Lucy's quest. I find the flower, give it to her, wait for night, go to her house and f*ck her...

...but when the MC cums on her face, the game doesn't proceed further. It stays stuck on Lucy's facial and never goes forward.

Is there something I must do?

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Playing the new version and I'm having trouble in concluding Lucy's quest. I find the flower, give it to her, wait for night, go to her house and f*ck her...

...but when the MC cums on her face, the game doesn't proceed further. It stays stuck on Lucy's facial and never goes forward.

Is there something I must do?
Sorry thats my bad, checked the code and there was an error... Ive fixed it now and added a link to download just the HTML. Will re-upload all the existing links as well

Reactions: ShadowRider77

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
I still haven’t found a new area =( and where can I get new weapons?
Hi, the new area unlocks after completing the Lucy questline. Although there's a bug in that which Ive just posted the new HTML download for. You can buy weapons from the blacksmith in that area

Apr 21, 2023
Because there is content that falls under that category in areas of the game
Hello, hope you're doing well
"In areas" Will this be a predominantly male dom game? How much femdom can be expected from this game?
I prefer femdom myself and just wanted to get a better understanding of the game. I'm not pushing for you to change what you envision your work be of course.

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Hello, hope you're doing well
"In areas" Will this be a predominantly male dom game? How much femdom can be expected from this game?
I prefer femdom myself and just wanted to get a better understanding of the game. I'm not pushing for you to change what you envision your work be of course.
Hi, it is something I'm going to add to but at this point it see it as a smaller element of the game so probably a 70/30 split of male dom to female dom. I don't want to miss represent/miss advertise but I added the femdom label because its still an aspect of the game. ATM is only really in two areas which are the two crypts you can visit.

But I am also exploring more female protagonist gameplay, so if the community wants more femdom it can certainly be added there as that elements more for fun at the moment rather than adding to the overall story.

I do ultimately want to strike a balance between what I want and what fans of the game want.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: I don't really know

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
can we rape/breed our prisoners so we can create our army of "loyal" subjects to work the fields/mill/.... ?
That's something I haven't thought about tbh. Although its a cool idea so Ill look into it, I want the next update to expand into running/managing parts of the game (farms, mills, brothels, etc.) and this would be a cool way to populate those areas!

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Sorry thats my bad, checked the code and there was an error... Ive fixed it now and added a link to download just the HTML. Will re-upload all the existing links as well
Found it, thanks. Indeed I managed to go onwards from there.

A couple bugs I found:

- I met and defeated a female bandit in the woods, and chose to have fun with her. However when finishing, any choice other than facial led to the same problem I had earlier with Lucy (game not proceeding)

- In the village there is an option to wait till dark near the houses, however it leads to an empty screen

- I added a third dungeon cell and after a raid sent a female bandit there. However when trying to access the cell I get this:
[EDIT: when I disposed of one of the prisoners in the other cells, I could see and use the third prisoner as well]

Immagine 2024-09-24 114240.png

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Found it, thanks. Indeed I managed to go onwards from there.

A couple bugs I found:

- I met and defeated a female bandit in the woods, and chose to have fun with her. However when finishing, any choice other than facial led to the same problem I had earlier with Lucy (game not proceeding)

- In the village there is an option to wait till dark near the houses, however it leads to an empty screen

- I added a third dungeon cell and after a raid sent a female bandit there. However when trying to access the cell I get this:
[EDIT: when I disposed of one of the prisoners in the other cells, I could see and use the third prisoner as well]

View attachment 4065236
Hi, thanks for this. I was really hoping there would be less bugs in this version so this is disappointing to see (although at least they don't seem to be game breaking to the same extent as the last release). I'll take a look at these today and try to make a patch

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Some additional bugs:

- if I go back to the coast city after turning Alice into a succubus and go to the outskirts, she is still in her house in human form.

- The defenses are still buggy. I can build Thieve's lure only in the first chamber, and in the third and fourth chamber I can build only arrow or trapdoor - if I try building anything else the gold and resources are taken but nothing is built.

And a couple doubts:

- How do I improve my influence over the village? I see no options for this...

- If I go to the blacksmith as Lucy he reacts as if the MC has entered without cloak. In fact, the self portrait changes to the MC's. Is it supposed to happen?

- if I go to the city hall as MC under cloak the guard recognizes him anyway (maybe this is intentional)

Last edited:

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hi, thanks for this. I was really hoping there would be less bugs in this version so this is disappointing to see (although at least they don't seem to be game breaking to the same extent as the last release). I'll take a look at these today and try to make a patch
No, nothing game breaking for now as far as I can see. And it's definitely less buggy than the previous version.

Overall I'm liking the expansion. But I renew my previous suggestion: more lesbian and femdom, please. Playing as Lucy is a step in the right direction, but for now it seems her options are limited (she can do the bandits to increase her power, although it seems nothing comes out of it, she can seduce the shop owner for a discount and she can work in the inn, but I found nothing else for now...) and she needs possibility to seduce also females, and to dominate them as a true Succubus.

And naturally, I am quite sure that the option for a female Overlord would be a great step to perfection...

Anyway, nice work. I think I will subscribe your Patreon soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: North99139

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Some additional bugs:

- if I go back to the coast city after turning Alice into a succubus and go to the outskirts, she is still in her house in human form.

- The defenses are still buggy. I can build Thieve's lure only in the first chamber, and in the third and fourth chamber I can build only arrow or trapdoor - if I try building anything else the gold and resources are taken but nothing is built.

And a couple doubts:

- How do I improve my influence over the village? I see no options for this...

- If I go to the blacksmith as Lucy he reacts as if the MC has entered without cloak. In fact, the self portrait changes to the MC's. Is it supposed to happen?
Hi, you can increase influence over the village by doing quests issued from the tavern. The rest are bugs Ill also try to sort today

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hi, you can increase influence over the village by doing quests issued from the tavern. The rest are bugs Ill also try to sort today
Ok I'll do this.

Another anomaly: for a while the raids were managed correctly, however it is a few days now that no matter how many bandits fall for the traps, I have only one prisoner to dispose of in the end.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes