Flash - Completed - On the Couch 1&2 [Final] [Zeu$isnotagod]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Eudaldigo

I give it two stars because it's an old flash game, but the gameplay is all about moving the mouse and unfortunately the sex scenes are very mediocre, which is a shame because if they had been better or simply more enjoyable (you can barely pay attention at times) I would have easily given it a point higher.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ronzion`

Honestly, big fan of the concept.

old game that doesn't give too much with old graphics but in the end it's fun only annoying thing is that there is music instead of a sigh

Try it, it's so short that not giving a try would be a waste.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ropnubs5

Honestly, big fan of the concept. Gameplay is dead simple and not that hard, but a fun challenge. Hardly any content though, 3 animations in the first game and 6 in the second game. Would love to see a sequel with more content.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Feds Suck This White Cock

1 star for the idea (so hidden sex with all the gameplay stuff)
    1 star for the girls (for all the 3 girls)
    1 star for how damn funny I found the game to be.

It's nothing special at all and you'll finish them both in less in than 10 minutes if you're not that bad. I found the idea really good, hidden sex is what I really like so I had to give 1 more star, and the girls to be hot, even though of course the style not being the best.

Try it, it's so short that not giving a try would be a waste.

Oh yeah, I'll say this, I found the 1st one being harder for some reason than the 2nd one.