3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Help, When I press start the game and the screen shows this. And then the game closes by itself every time.
If the game is anything like that bro's previous game (which it probably is), you should go to AppData/LocalLow/mico and delete the entire ObjectControl folder, since his games' throw in the towel if old/incompatible save data is already present (for example if you played the demo previously).

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Anyways, managed to find an already patched version of the game (no idea if the nuked uncensor on Mega was a patch or a full game) on one of the unholy websites.

, I never uploaded anything before, so I have no idea how long it'll stay up.

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024
Live2D, it says in the 1st page.
---

Also, game was zipped with a save already in it and settings set to UHD, my screen can't even support more than 1080p, I wonder how it opened even, well u can delete the save on the title screen, but it seems like there is no way to obtain a LV2 Card in the game if u start from scratch?
Still looking for it, also the controls are ass, there is no control tab as well, so u just have to guess if there is something more than the prompts shown on screen for actions, as both the game and website have no info on it.

Also, since it seems people can't look for something, here is the link for the uncensored patch (not sure if it breaks anything with current game):

Edit: It seems that Guards can open Lv 2 cards if u can get them to run into them.

Edit 2: Edited a clean save file so it already starts you with all 3 cards obtained and a few papers ('cos I made it too fast and messed some booleans and don't know which ones, still it shouldn't cause any bugs I hope), save file is virgin char still and reduced graphic quality to High 1080p so some people don't crash when opening the game, go into settings to change it.
So, extract the savefile inside ...\ObjectControl(Trial20211022)\ObjectControl_Data, overwrite the file in there and open the game.
Hey, What was the Decryption key, if you remember it. so i can edit my own save. The save you provided just makes the game go black screen on this newer release

EDIT "I've Edited the dll to dump the password for those who want to do their own save edits. It is 98GhBs3d1aGidAgfOfCOC You can use a site like to decrypt it and edit it using a text editor and then re upload it to re encrypt the file.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes