Collection Video Mastapov collection [2024-03-16] [Masta_]

Thaddeus_2030

Dec 15, 2019
It feels like
1. you very hungry
2. you found an interesting restaurant
3. But you must pay before you can view the menu
4. You pay to enter the restaurant but find out that you have to wait ~18 hours because the chef is asleep

Edit: at Daily Life in Hyperion Eps 11 and Rio lie face
does someone have Harem Impact Eps 16 password or video
Arlecchino password pleaseeee . Can’t hold it anymore man

Last edited:

DBZLuka

Oct 19, 2022
It feels like
1. you very hungry
4. You pay to enter the restaurant but find out that you have to wait ~18 hours because the chef is asleep

Pixeldrain
Can someone translate this EN?

ashikoshoko

Jan 11, 2020
Hi, just a quick question and I know is not related to this thread but what happend to mmdfans.net? Is it dead dead?

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Just thought I'd ask here since the sharing thread got nuked, but does anyone have the koikatsu scene data for Zhu Yuan?

Reactions: Val Val

Thaddeus_2030

Dec 15, 2019
It feels like
1. you very hungry

Pixeldrain

again and again i hate this password method, when i pay my pp can't wait that long even if it's just for an hour
it bad for long term if''master chef''having a bad situation and he can't send you a password so that is dead end
and when time passes, he will eventually remove the password anyway.
i understand it's there to help prevent leaks, but again, many users will have to wait longer than usual. In some cases, up to 15 hours and it you have bad internet ok now you get 2-10 hours+Download time
soooooooo why didn't he leave the password in the first place?

Thaddeus_2030

Dec 15, 2019
add Arlecchino maid and Bunny ver(EN)
and every version of zhu Yuan

again and again i hate this password method, when i pay my pp can't wait that long even if it's just for an hour
it bad for long term if''master chef''having a bad situation and he can't send you a password so that is dead end
and when time passes, he will eventually remove the password anyway.
i understand it's there to help prevent leaks, but again, many users will have to wait longer than usual. In some cases, up to 15 hours and it you have bad internet ok now you get 2-10 hours+Download time
soooooooo why didn't he leave the password in the first place?
ho i didn't check, you will see that zhu yuan zip is duplicate
1725709528486.png
and that why (he post same link)

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
How do you change character correctly? I change characters, the constraint nodes for Hitomi(both eye), arrange the editable parts but after save I noticed the save scene won't be the same. The one I noticed difference is the movement of eyes which is the eyes will always open.