-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
Umm, you should only remove your patreon once you have a fully working Subscribestar page. I hope it’s not still under review.

also, are the love interests gonna be turned into dolls used by the dudes In the banner image or are those generic ones? NTR would generally be if the MCs girls are being fucked by others. So if they are, keep that in mind.
I still have them both, subscribestar is under review currently. A lot of content creators are apparently creating profiles as of now.

The banner is just a banner, it's not a game scenario, and two of the renders shown on the page is only the full 1920x1080 renders of my background on Itch. The one with Julie as a dog & Alice on the table.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I still have them both, subscribestar is under review currently. A lot of content creators are apparently creating profiles as of now.

The banner is just a banner, it's not a game scenario, and two of the renders shown on the page is only the full 1920x1080 renders of my background on Itch. The one with Julie as a dog & Alice on the table.
That’s a bit misleading then. Then again, you do you. I’d pick an image that reflects content that is likely to happen soon or happening. Maybe an image of the main love interests in situations they might be in? Just an idea. Good luck!

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
That’s a bit misleading then. Then again, you do you. I’d pick an image that reflects content that is likely to happen soon or happening. Maybe an image of the main love interests in situations they might be in? Just an idea. Good luck!
It's cause those renders was gonna have a text on them that said they are just for the background at the start, like the ones on my itch, but then I decided that these renders are really hot, so I will try to get them involved in the future, somehow. Thanks for the feedback though!

Reactions: Larry2000

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
this fells like a NTR game , but it doesn't have the tag ?
beside that. it looks actually polished for this kind of generic anime esque 3d ren'py
That's because it's not an NTR game, rather (as the title already makes clear), it's a game where the MC and perhaps others are going to make the girls brainless sexual objects and victims of a lot of humiliation.

Just as a real vanilla game can sometimes be a bit slow and boring, the opposite side with 100 "extreme" fetishes is simply weird and impractical.

I pass, but I'm sure someone is going to be ecstatic about this.

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
That's because it's not an NTR game, rather (as the title already makes clear), it's a game where the MC and perhaps others are going to make the girls brainless sexual objects and victims of a lot of humiliation.

Just as a real vanilla game can sometimes be a bit slow and boring, the opposite side with 100 "extreme" fetishes is simply weird and impractical.

I pass, but I'm sure someone is going to be ecstatic about this.
Hmm, One way to put it...Although a game can have a lot of extremes as long as the world that holds the characters is developed well, within its Lore or context, this applies to vanilla too.

I have played some VNs where the sexual scenarios are damn long, but whether I like to read that long depends on how good the context is or how strong the context that makes the predicament happen is... It can be difficult to connect all this within a game , More Fetishes means more work to connect the tissues well, But I am patient and I wish for the Dev to succeed.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hmm, One way to put it...Although a game can have a lot of extremes as long as the world that holds the characters is developed well, within its Lore or context, this applies to vanilla too.

I have played some VNs where the sexual scenarios are damn long, but whether I like to read that long depends on how good the context is or how strong the context that makes the predicament happen is... It can be difficult to connect all this within a game , More Fetishes means more work to connect the tissues well, But I am patient and I wish for the Dev to succeed.
It doesn't make sense, yes, you can choose what to see and what not to see but in the end this game focuses on that, extreme fetishes, if you avoid them what's the point of playing it, not to mention that it is content that you are not going to see and therefore each update It will last 2 minutes because the rest was spent on other fetishes.

And well developed? with good context? This is a fuckfest where the point is to turn the girls into sexual objects (no problem with that), it's not going to have a plot that keeps you on the edge of your seat nor is it going to develop things much further since that would take a lot of time and effort, that can be used to do more sexual scenes.

The situation is simple if you are looking for this type of "extreme" content play it, if only because it is "optional" do not waste your time, or yes, in the end it is your time, but it will not make sense.

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
It doesn't make sense, yes, you can choose what to see and what not to see but in the end this game focuses on that, extreme fetishes, if you avoid them what's the point of playing it, not to mention that it is content that you are not going to see and therefore each update It will last 2 minutes because the rest was spent on other fetishes.

And well developed? with good context? This is a fuckfest where the point is to turn the girls into sexual objects (no problem with that), it's not going to have a plot that keeps you on the edge of your seat nor is it going to develop things much further since that would take a lot of time and effort, that can be used to do more sexual scenes.

The situation is simple if you are looking for this type of "extreme" content play it, if only because it is "optional" do not waste your time, or yes, in the end it is your time, but it will not make sense.
The game actually has more story building and less sexual scenes, as this is just a demo. My main priority is to write good and fun characters for a nice plot with some sexual scenes included. The main idea of the game is to show off how different owners would use their Love Dolls, some would be kind and some would be harsh. That is the reason the game has so many kinks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loikl

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017

I am not at all talking about skipping stuff or that having an active fetish choice for what to see or what not to see, Though I understand there will be people who would play it for Specific things that they like. NTR being one of them for SURE.

My point wasn't to focus on one specific fetish, What I meant is you CAN involve a lot of stuff in the game and still keep a world within which all of it makes sense, Ur point is , that It doesn't even have to make sense because the point of the game is being a fuckfest of orgies and extreme content.

You may be right, it doesn't have to make sense, But there are works and games out there where the most extreme stuff is packed within the walls and yet the player's walk to that room makes perfect sense and adds more volume to the scenes in general, Now...Whether the dev is planning to make it that deep isnt something that I can comment on...But just because stuff has extreme content, doesnt make it a 'headless skip until H scene game'.

There are examples of such games, Majority of such games..But its too early to comment if this will be one of those skip fest.

Sentinel13

Apr 4, 2019
This is not 100% true, NTR won't be involved as long as you play your cards right, the game in the future will implement a "Memory" system, this is the only way to keep a Love Doll from becoming fully corrupt. And the choices will be yours to make.
Avoidable NTR? I'm sold

Nov 20, 2019
ok just finished and first ill say lots of potential and also great premise. but some stuff i need to point out.

1 this is marked animated but there is nothing animated yet made even stranger by it being a koikatsu based game so it should be relatively easy. hopefully scenes like when the sisters were tied up in that room get remade so they are animated. speaking of, leads me to..

2 the story telling needs a little work. like that reveal at the end should have scenes of that girls training or whatever. ether before that reveal or after in the form of a flash back. as doing it the way it was done just makes the reader feel they missed out on a lot of good content. and again with the sisters clearly "beast" was supposed to go wild on 1 or both of them but we got none of that

3 the writing need a little work too, for instance inner thoughts of characters should be in (). example "yes master, ill do as you say (no! i don't want to do this! why cant i move!)" it makes it easier for the reader to tell what's what. also some scenes are over way too fast but i feel that's just an extension of 2. but also there needs to be more general focus on the "breaking?" process. not just externally but how the girls feel/think inside too

but over all again with some work i can see this being a great game. last thing ill add is giving branching paths including choosing to join the bad guys would also be nice and i recommend you look up the game "lewd town adventures" as an example of everything i have mentioned here and more. ok good luck

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes