Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in Santa County - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement/Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.9.1] [Bold Bash Studios]

Probro2801

Jun 5, 2023
I'm having an error after adding the mod... The character's name and the dialogue are merging together. I tried installing the game and mod again but it's still the same. Any tips on how to fix the error? Please Help.

Bebben145

Jul 28, 2022
I'm having an error after adding the mod... The character's name and the dialogue are merging together. I tried installing the game and mod again but it's still the same. Any tips on how to fix the error? Please Help.
go to the original game comment and download the alignment

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
LaikDink can you update/fix the mod cause it doesn't let us choose some of the highlited walkthroug choices and maybe a cheat to add intimadation or charisma points thanks

Reactions: balboa2151

tyugsnf12345

Sep 21, 2022
For those with the overlapping issue and no "gui.rpy" file: The gui.dialogue_ypos variable is located in the "screens.rpy" file instead, under the "say_dialogue" style variables (The variable name is also a few lines below this one, but that's not the one you want to change).

All I've done is change the line I'm referring to, to "ypos 65 #gui.dialogue_ypos" and that has fixed the overlapping issue for me.

Probro2801

Jun 5, 2023
For those with the overlapping issue and no "gui.rpy" file: The gui.dialogue_ypos variable is located in the "screens.rpy" file instead, under the "say_dialogue" style variables (The variable name is also a few lines below this one, but that's not the one you want to change).

All I've done is change the line I'm referring to, to "ypos 65 #gui.dialogue_ypos" and that has fixed the overlapping issue for me.
Just tried it out and it works like a charm, Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

CapEST

Oct 29, 2020

thanks

tyugsnf12345

Sep 21, 2022
Is there a cheat to add intimidation/charisma?
Not sure, but what I did was to search for "saveeditonline" on google and click the first result. On this website you can modify your savefiles, so I just drag-and-dropped the savefile I wanted to change onto the website, and then searched for both Intimidation and Charisma variables and changed them to something high like 99 (by pressing the green number). Then all you need to do is download the changed savefile by pressing download at the bottom of the page, and then put the modified savefile into the saves folder, after which you should now have access to all the Intimidation/Charisma options in the game.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022

Thanks. I found the file called screens.rpyc, but when I open it using Notepad, it is nothing but gibberish. Is there another way to edit it?