Unity - IV? AV!! 2 [Advanced Trial] [Glass Atelier]

1. 5.00 star(s)

opopi123

High quality game. Really good animations. Translation is good as well. Dialogue is great. Can't wait for more content, trial was pretty limited. Only issue I have with it is the whole phone texting thing with the BF is really slow and could be more responsive to clicks.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

EraserHead123

only problem i have with this game is its not enough haha. This artist is god tier smut, so much quality in these games. Best one yet especially if you like huge tits, cute girls, and maybe a lil ntr lol. cant wait to see the full product, will def buy full version!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

This Game is good, but IV AV 1 is definitely better. Unfortunately the previous version got banned off this website, but you can find it easily by looking it up on google.
    The slow corruption on the first version is a pure 10/10. For this game on the other hand, I would wait for full version rather than a demo.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

lmaobruh223

So far very solid what I believe is a demo based on the title.

Warning: there is some NTR dialogue it's not super hardcore but it is present, but somewhat skippable.

Animations are pretty good and the art is solid, really the game just needs more content but it's worth/will be worth the play