• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

TheCods

Jan 17, 2018
Every text and dialogue it's just "0" not a letter, not any number just "0" how can i resolve it? o:

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Its my first time doing this so if i made some mistakes sorry about that please correct me if necessary.
I used the patched file and make few uploads on other then MEGA site.
I split the 4+GB file on 490 MB size parts (9 parts in total) and uploaded it on Zippyshare :

P.S. all thanks to realtns for providing the cracked game .

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Link for 5 part archive leads to 4
Fixed it sorry about that :/

P.S. I also used Workupload to upload the patched game in 3 parts here ( have 2 GB limit on uploading)

P.S.2 all thanks to realtns for providing the cracked game .

Last edited:
Reactions: Alt543 and xt2021

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
does not work. I extracted the file in game folder and renamed it to englsih did not work I edited it to english it did not work.
I think you don't know what I'm talking about.
If you want play english version, just download my cracked version and play .

Last edited:

NightSneaker

Dec 19, 2017
There was a partial save posted earlier. Apparently it was a story clear save but I guess that's not enough to unlock the full gallery. Looks like its only roughly half the gallery. Anyone know how to unlock the rest?
Edit: so i punish'd myself to die i don't even know how many times just to unlock the full gallery. my wrist hurts so much right now lmao.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes