Unity - Incubus Express! [Demo] [Studio Jigli]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Incubus Express! [Demo]

This wasn't a fun demo for me when I was first trying it, because if you die or mess up three times it is Game Over and the demo resets to the very beginning. It's not fun having to run around and talk to the same people over and over again. I wanted there to be a Save and Load Save option somewhere, preferably in the main menu. This game looked and felt like a normal PG game like Crash Bandicoot or Sonic the Hedgehog. The game camera was 10 feet behind and 15 feet above my character, so even when my character was standing beside Tia she looked really small and far away. I wished that I could move my camera around (pan, orbit, and zoom) while standing near the female characters. But even if I could have done so, Tia looks like a completely ordinary and boring female and not like an adult game character at all. So I would not have benefited in any way with a moveable cam. This game required a lot of exploring and guessing because there was no compass or mini map that showed me how many meters away from an item I was. After dying and restarting the demo several times, I was certain that I obtained all of the ingredients to craft Peach's item. I picked up some blue bubbles on the small island on the other side of the four wooden rafts. I obtained Tia's prickly pears. But when I went to craft the item that Peach wanted, it acted as if I didn't have any Water Peps. Luckily, the item had already been crafted and I just did not know it. I talked to Peach and she rewarded me. But then just as I was getting ready to walk way from Peach and go talk to Tia, my character got stuck. I couldn't move him. After trying different things, I was finally able to move my character but I couldn't get rid of the huge Success popup window covering my screen because my game mouse cursor was gone. I talked to Tia again and she made some comments about freshening up and meeting at night. So I rested at my house. That did not get rid of the huge Success popup window covering my screen. It was still covering my screen when night arrived. It was difficult jumping across platforms to get to Tia's place with the huge window covering my screen, because I couldn't see anything. But I finally got to her place. The first thing that I tried was the bed and it showed me a sex scene with her. Tia looked surprisingly good naked as she rode my character cowgirl style. But it was just one simple, boring animation on loop that I could cam around. And a cum button. That's it. Hardly worth the effort to get there. I was only 1% satisfied with the "reward". And then after my character came, I was greeted with a "THANKS FOR PLAYING" message. Honestly, I want to give this game a 1 rating because it wasn't worth playing for adult content. But I could tell a decent amount of effort went into it to make it a good PG platformer game (with the extras being two second, boring sex animations). So I will rate the game a 2, but I don't recommend the game to anyone unless you like platformer games with Game Over gameplay. This demo sort of reminded me of the first Prince of Persia (1989) game on Macintosh. One thing about Prince of Persia is that you could restore your health points by drinking potions and you could increase your max health during the course of the game. Incubus Express! could implement that later on, but then again I would not play it because I am not interested in platformer games that have very little or poor quality sex content.