3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you so much for this I've been wanting to play this game for a while. I already have it on steam but it's good to see it here too.

DonSKun

Oct 12, 2019
I manage to find restoration patch for the Flight diary on reddit and it's working fine. I now can watch the sex scene albeit untranslated. Here's the reddit link

Edit: I just realize, sex scene wont be avaliable on galery

Last edited:
Reactions: youmustbejoking

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
i wonder if people are actively working on translating the restoration patch or it's just one of those things that'll get officially translated later on...

Sep 29, 2017
i wonder if people are actively working on translating the restoration patch or it's just one of those things that'll get officially translated later on...
Given the quality of the official translation for this game, I certainly hope it's not the latter.

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Bought this game via STEAM a decade ago.
For the longest time i thought this is a normal VN.

I was so wrong.

Last edited:

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Actually my first eroge. I learned so much about how computer files worked by trying to patch this damned game on Steam so many years back. Even then it would have wierd glitches like one route having a pop-up image of a book stuck on screen for at least 70% of the route, and the duck in a majority of another. Nearly bricked the old family PC trying (incorrectly) to switch to Japanese Locale. I owe almost all my computer knowledge thanks to this one damned game, and I'm thankful. Enjoy it, everyone.

Holy crap, same!

But now everything forget.

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
I swear there's another patch beside the restoration & sweet love... with scenes with the other casts.

So the AKARI DLC no scenes ?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes