Cobra652

May 5, 2020
Anyone has a working verion of Darkruler's updated Lara Croft (Pathos 3.0)?
I have a problem with "outdated zipmod" error, and eyes are totally deformated...

Boobies4dayz

Nov 24, 2017
Ok so, Idk if anyone will see this but I can't find this mod anywhere "Rxerryk159 : Rxe_mizu_set_2" (Apparently I'm missing it)
Edit:also something called "PHlin4"?

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
When I find girls, with an European face, they look odd. When I look at the girls with an Asian face, they almost all look beautiful. Have you got a similar impression?

I looked at girls faces in some of the links found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/

I know, that most creators of these cards are from Japan, and it might be an explanation.

Do some card creators exist, that can make beautiful European faces? I know such faces do exist in real life ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ?_!!!

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
Ok so, Idk if anyone will see this but I can't find this mod anywhere "Rxerryk159 : Rxe_mizu_set_2" (Apparently I'm missing it)
Edit:also something called "PHlin4"?
Go to the illusion discord and look he post his mods there, as for PHLin4 it's attached

Search for Mizuryu Set

Last edited:

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
When I find girls, with an European face, they look odd. When I look at the girls with an Asian face, they almost all look beautiful. Have you got a similar impression?

I looked at girls faces in some of the links found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/

I know, that most creators of these cards are from Japan, and it might be an explanation.

Do some card creators exist, that can make beautiful European faces? I know such faces do exist in real life ;)
what are you looking for directly... ?
the style in general, or certain stars, or simply fictitious realistic models :unsure:

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
what are you looking for directly... ?
the style in general, or certain stars, or simply fictitious realistic models :unsure:
I look for cards of females with an European looking beautiful face. I think most of the cards have got beautiful female Asian looking faces. It seems to me, that there are cards of European faces, but they somehow looks odd to me. I have seen attempts to copy real life European looking beautiful models, but the copies also looks odd in my opinion. So it has nothing to do with the style of hair, body and clothes. As far as I can see, you are able to alter these other body parts in all kinds of ways. You can alter the face too, but it seems to me, that other much more experienced card creators already have tried and failed to make beautiful European faces. But perhaps I did not look for cards the right places. And perhaps I am wrong. But I have seen a few other posts in this thread expressing something similar to me.

I hope it makes some sense :)

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
I look for cards of females with an European looking beautiful face. I think most of the cards have got beautiful female Asian looking faces. It seems to me, that there are cards of European faces, but they somehow looks odd to me. I have seen attempts to copy real life European looking beautiful models, but the copies also looks odd in my opinion. So it has nothing to do with the style of hair, body and clothes. As far as I can see, you are able to alter these other body parts in all kinds of ways. You can alter the face too, but it seems to me, that other much more experienced card creators already have tried and failed to make beautiful European faces. But perhaps I did not look for cards the right places. And perhaps I am wrong. But I have seen a few other posts in this thread expressing something similar to me.

I hope it makes some sense :)
Take a look at the cards from perseusstoned, sykosis or lexi, for example.
These are realistic looking and also have euro models on them

Unfortunately are no longer directly active here, but some cards can still be found !

Reactions: masseuse

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Take a look at the cards from perseusstoned, sykosis or lexi, for example.
These are realistic looking and also have euro models on them
Thanks. I fould resonable cards from sykosis. And the server he use to publish is actually also quite good, when you search for tags like models or stars.

I tried to load some of these cards, and got some messages comming up about missing Mods. So I guess I need to find out of something about that.
HS2 err1.png

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes