Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm trying to get the penis squish in Better Repack to chill the hell out. It's quite immersion breaking to see the dude's penis telescoping right outside the vagina. I've tried turning down the length squish in the settings but it won't respond, despite the slider being there. It seems I may need a plugin to activate the controls in studio, but I can't find a download. Anyone got a link to this plugin, or another way to fix this?
They should be activated already, since BP4. The collider size and "girth squish" are the settings that have the most effect on both genitals. You can't get rid of it entirely and I have the length squish all the way down. A dudes penis doesn't work like that at all. I can see it on a vagina but not so much with a guy. You can also look into using scripted dicks instead. A better looking penis and more overall control.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
May I ask, is it worth downloading the 70 Parts Sideloader Modpacks? What do they contain and is there an easier way to download them?
Edit3: Answered

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
May I ask, is it worth downloading the 70 Parts Sideloader Modpacks? What do they contain and is there an easier way to download them?
You can use the torrent that is just one file, way easier. It's a collection of mods for studio neo. If you don't use that then it's useless for you.

Reactions: Loocy

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
You can use the torrent that is just one file, way easier. It's a collection of mods for studio neo. If you don't use that then it's useless for you.
So its only Studio stuff or are there some files for the Game itself? Cuz in KK Manager I can pick and choose .x
Thanks

Turin123@

Dec 30, 2020
If you don't care about the studio or mods then the Steam version I guess. I'm not sure if it's uncensored or not though. You could always mod it your self later if you wanted to.
If so, how i can find uncen mod?? I think some character mod and coordinate mod can be added later

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
They should be activated already, since BP4. The collider size and "girth squish" are the settings that have the most effect on both genitals. You can't get rid of it entirely and I have the length squish all the way down. A dudes penis doesn't work like that at all. I can see it on a vagina but not so much with a guy. You can also look into using scripted dicks instead. A better looking penis and more overall control.
Thanks for the reply. I've got a more or less unmodified install of Better Repack that is very recent, and when I try to turn down the length squish, it just resets every time. Is there a different version of Better Penetration I can install that actually allows me to mess with these values, or is there some sort of switch I just need to flip somewhere?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I've got a more or less unmodified install of Better Repack that is very recent, and when I try to turn down the length squish, it just resets every time. Is there a different version of Better Penetration I can install that actually allows me to mess with these values, or is there some sort of switch I just need to flip somewhere?
The newest repack should be good to go but if something happened you can try and redownload the newest BP here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DKlebba

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
By the by, does anyone know of any maps with a mirror room, or that at least have a lot of mirrors? It seems to be a bit uncommon to use them, I'm assuming for performance reasons.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
By the by, does anyone know of any maps with a mirror room, or that at least have a lot of mirrors? It seems to be a bit uncommon to use them, I'm assuming for performance reasons.
The "female room" has a mirror next to the bed and the "my room" has a mirror in the bathroom.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Character cards are limited to 1 outfit?. I'd like to put more than 1 outfit on a single character, as well as on Koikatsu, but I can't find the option, and I'm not sure if they've implemented it in HS2
1724275150213.png
1724275389160.png

Vertez

Dec 23, 2018
As for what specific solution, I wouldn't know, but two pieces of advice: Sometimes the startup the first time you run the game can take several minutes of just a black screen or white screen, I would just run it and then go do something else for 15-20 minutes, see if it's running when you get back. If it's still not working, it sounds like an extraction error, which can only be resolved by either extracting it again (be sure you're using the latest version of 7zip, that seems to work best for this one).

I'm pulling the following straight from page 1's FAQ, feel free to go through it may prove useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your instructions helped me but now I'm stuck on the tutorial screen, any tips?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure what happened, but now I can't get Studio Neo V2 to open anymore. I had someone say to delete any current cubemaps that I added to the main file. Never had any issues with it not opening in the past. Haven't downloaded and added HF patch at all. Unless I need to update the bepinex file.

Scrublord

Jul 14, 2017
For clothing overlays just export the texture from the clothing. If an overlay is not used then export the maintex in material editor.
No, I want the pattern that you can apply to clothing, not the texture.

Just save the outfit as a coordinate. You can load outfits in h scenes.
I know I can do that, but I'm looking for a way to do it in bulk, i.e. not have to load the character cards and save outfits one by one.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes