VN Ren'Py Hazelnut Latte [v0.11.5 Patreon] [Rad Lord]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes
Apr 28, 2020
If I understood correctly, instead of a public release there will be early access that can be bought on itch and probably on steam, and there will be updates appearing after patreon after a while, just like it was with public free releases before. But I'm sure people will continue to leak all the updates here even before the release on itch, although I will still buy the game on steam if everything goes as I wrote in the first offer.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
If I understood correctly, instead of a public release there will be early access that can be bought on itch and probably on steam, and there will be updates appearing after patreon after a while, just like it was with public free releases before. But I'm sure people will continue to leak all the updates here even before the release on itch, although I will still buy the game on steam if everything goes as I wrote in the first offer.
Yeah, basically. The game hit a really good stopping point for the public demo, so this will be it. We'll still give it some updates, but only if they're new/improved stuff that affects episodes 1 - 5.

EcHo ZoNe

Dec 25, 2018
I'm stupid do I turn the nsfw option on or off? do I even touch it? it wasn't highlighted like an option was already selected.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
I'm stupid do I turn the nsfw option on or off? do I even touch it? it wasn't highlighted like an option was already selected.
As I explain in the game, the NSFW option alerts you if certain choices can lead to a more romantic or lewd scene.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes