Apr 12, 2024
Is there a meaning to when the escape gauge turns pink after a while of struggling and she starts spurting out milk during being captured? Like, is there a difference when you give up right away and let them cum, or if you struggle first to achieve this state? The aftermath looks a bit different, but how does it affect the gameplay, maybe the chances of game over?

Reactions: Anon_357

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Perhaps it might be something you could use later in the game? Or maybe it's just there for extra horny.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a meaning to when the escape gauge turns pink after a while of struggling and she starts spurting out milk during being captured? Like, is there a difference when you give up right away and let them cum, or if you struggle first to achieve this state? The aftermath looks a bit different, but how does it affect the gameplay, maybe the chances of game over?
It's purely cosmetic. Vena would have orgasm if she fails the struggle after making the struggle bar pink, but that's it.

Saotomefirst

Apr 24, 2024
I'm still early into this game but from what I've noticed this only indicates that you are dangerously close to losing it, meaning if you let the ghosts have their way you are likely to pass out and be set back. Not sure if this may have further consequences, though...

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017
Snipaste_2024-09-02_12-15-48.png
The alt hotkey has no response
The game hotkey is bugged and cannot be operated
How to restore the default hotkey?
Deleting the game or changing the directory cannot restore the default hotkey... Please help...

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
After finishing the color wheel and grabbing the sword from the dead skeleton, what am I supposed to do? (1.10a)
Solving the color wheel should open up a passage to the east; go through there and talk to Miss.

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out what comes next IIRC, but I'll run through it inside a spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes