YourSecretAdmirer

Nov 19, 2020
I know you said there aren't any sex scenes, but would it be possible to include pegging? While I wouldn't necessarily call it a staple, it is a part of femdom. Looks interesting so far.

Reactions: Veriyeris

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
I know you said there aren't any sex scenes, but would it be possible to include pegging? While I wouldn't necessarily call it a staple, it is a part of femdom. Looks interesting so far.
Actually, I have already added it, the new version will be released in 1-3 weeks and there will be pegging scenes in the new version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YourSecretAdmirer

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
View attachment 3893021

Overview:
Immerse yourself in a world of intense humiliation, public nudity and corruption. The story begins with Elvis, who becomes Rana's slave due to blackmail. This game explores the dark sides of human nature through a gripping narrative filled with power struggles and dominance. Experience the thrill of seeing characters pushed to their limits in scenarios where humiliation and submission are the main themes. Focused on public exposure and the gradual corruption of innocent minds, this play offers a unique and provocative journey.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-03
Release Date: 2024-08-03
Developer: Veriyeris Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: Pixeldrain
View attachment 3842067 View attachment 3842069 View attachment 3842071 View attachment 3842072 View attachment 3842077 View attachment 3842078 View attachment 3842079 View attachment 3842080 View attachment 3842082
Hello everyone!

I'm excited to announce that Version 1.2 of the game is now officially released! This update brings a lot of changes and improvements, including:

80 new renderings added for more immersive storytelling.

Completely redesigned main menu and game interface, making the experience more polished and visually appealing.

Various bug fixes and improvements to enhance the gameplay flow.

Thank you for your continued support! Your feedback and enthusiasm motivate me to keep improving the game. Make sure to check out the new update and experience the latest developments!

If you haven't already, this is the perfect time to dive in and explore the new content.

Enjoy Version 1.2!

Reactions: Dog123456

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ElvisHumiliation-1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​