• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Unity - Completed - Elrit Clover - A Forest in the Rut Is Full of Dangers [v1.011] [azucat]

1. 1.00 star(s)

lunaticbob

Tried to grab a vine and ended up in outer space where level end points have no meaning. Fantastic programming which gives me infinite confidence in what may lie beyond the point where I deleted this disasterpiece from my PC.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

Really really really bad, I actually first downloaded this game and thought it was an alpha build and deleted the game. It is only today I realised while browsing the forums that this is in fact a "finished" game.

Certainly doesn't play like it, very buggy, very rough around the edges and very bad h-scenes.

The gameplay is bad and very buggy and the h-scenes are mediocre at best. Not worth playing at all.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LegacyUser

Not a fan of this game at all. It's a simple side scroller with terrible graphics, pointless gameplay, and annoying puzzles to solve just to get... nothing.

I couldn't find one redeemable aspect of this game in the twenty minutes I wasted trying to play it. This is complete shovelware garbage with no enjoyment or pleasure to be had. Stay away.