Unity Dungeons and Depravity [v0.1.5] [ChibaiGames]

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Fun game so far. The 'ranged' weapons like lightning staff don't seem to have a ranged attack despite their description. Combat can sometimes be wonky because hit detection is iffy and if you escape an enemy it should put you a distance away from them so you have a chance of not being grabbed again instantly. I don't know if there's limited levels or I hit a glitch, but I killed the boss and the passage to next level opened, but I couldn't interact with it.

Reactions: Dover2

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
I'm assuming pregnancy is included or will be in the near future as the status screen in the games screenshots list "pregnant" yes/no field.

I shall watch this game :D

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
So you don't waste your time, so far there's:
  • Only 1 color stockings (grey)
  • 3 colors panties (red, blue, white)
  • 2 colors bra (red, blue)
  • 1 head armor
  • 1 top armor
  • 1 bottom armor
  • 1 boots armor
  • 1 katana
  • 2 staves (lightning, fire)
  • 1 dildo sword
  • 2 potions (green = mana, pink = lust)
  • 3 spell books (heal, fire, lightning)
Spell books stack when you use them (increases level in that spell). You can get to a point where you one-shot the beholders.
There are no other enemy types.
Items left in the middle sections seem to stay there between levels (and gradually slow down performance).
There's no reason to pick up more than one of a specific clothing/armor since there's no clothing/armor damage.
To replace displaced clothing/armor, unequip and equip again.
There is a limit to the number of floors but nothing special at the last one.

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Fun game so far. The 'ranged' weapons like lightning staff don't seem to have a ranged attack despite their description. Combat can sometimes be wonky because hit detection is iffy and if you escape an enemy it should put you a distance away from them so you have a chance of not being grabbed again instantly. I don't know if there's limited levels or I hit a glitch, but I killed the boss and the passage to next level opened, but I couldn't interact with it.
i found this problem, what is happening is that there are 2 or more boss rooms in a single floor, what you need to do is find all of the bosses and defeat them, then the boss room with the passage will be accessible.

Reactions: TheOldGuard

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
i found this problem, what is happening is that there are 2 or more boss rooms in a single floor, what you need to do is find all of the bosses and defeat them, then the boss room with the passage will be accessible.
Ahh, thank you.

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
^^ yes, i checked it out, it is for members, so we need to wait for a public release. currently it is at 0.1.3 v2

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Sounds like 0.1.3.1 is just a new character model and because of that some things are missing. Also, the in-browser version on the itch.io page is still 0.1.2.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This is tagged platformer, I don't see any sign of that in the screenshots though. :/

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I'm pretty sure some mechanics were changed, most notably the sloth stat. It was tied to your movement speed before, but now you can get "tired". This just means as you walk, your sloth slowly goes up, and the closer to full it is, the slower your move. With 10 sloth, maxed out, it takes 100 seconds to empty to zero.

I spawned in an 8 room first floor dungeon, and by room 6 I was maxed out. If you want to play this, use the built in cheat menu and get 100 sloth because this wasn't a problem before and ruins any enjoyment you might get from this bare bone game.

chibaigames

May 24, 2020
Dang, didn't even know someone posted my game on here. If you'd like to follow development, have bugs to report or just have questions, please join my discord server: I'm much more active on discord than any other platform and I always try to answer questions as soon as I see them.

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
the game has been updated to v0.1.4

Dungeons and Depravity v0.1.4.apk
Dungeons and Depravity v0.1.4 Linux.zip
Dungeons and Depravity v0.1.4 macOS.app.zip
Dungeons and Depravity v0.1.4 Windows x32.zip
Dungeons and Depravity v0.1.4 Windows x64.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: