Unity Dungeons and Depravity [v0.1.5] [ChibaiGames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
Dungeons and Depravity is a top-down animated 2d roguelike action rpg with turn-based lewd combat.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-14
Release Date: 2021-09-28
Developer: ChibaiGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 32: - - -
Win 64: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

syslink thanks for the link

UHBj8P.png 2Z10hB.png N8HxCX.png kuYRTg.png AGly0Q.png bHi0RM.png YHm1i7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
now right now its pretty barebone and super easy but this game has potential and could be amazing later on as progress is made, always lewd love dungeon crawlers.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
dungeon is only a test image.
But 1 disadvantage that one already merges all magicians.
Mana does not stimulate itself.
I hope that will be improved later.
So it really had potential.
Especially because here you could either build in randomly raining dooms or fixed ones depending on the builder's wishes ^^
Animation EC. look pretty good and are ok ^^ .
Monster behavior is still to be improved .
my there with after the se a chewed and you cut it off, you driket will be chewed.
You should build a rest period of about 1-2 seconds ^^

deathstalker616

May 19, 2019
Anyone else having trouble moving in this game? 0.1 worked perfectly fine, but 0.1.1 seems to have broke the ability to move around, at least on my side. 0.1.2 doesn't fix the issue, no matter where I download it from. I can load up 0.1 and move again. I should note that controls seem to be working to some extent, I can zoom in and out using the keyboard, I just can't do anything else like get to the menu or move.

Any ideas?

EDIT: For anyone curious, I fixed the issue by deleting the AppData folder. Might be useful to know for future updating.

notthetime

Aug 12, 2019
That stats based on 7 deadly sins is great as a concept. Look forward to checking this out in like a year.

RexCage

May 19, 2019
the only issue I've run into thus far is that once I got into a lewd combat with a creature later in the game and It genuinely wouldn't let me escape at a depravity of 2, I tried for a good 5 minutes purely trying to escape, and my depravity just kept going up and it wouldn't let me

Reactions: Dover2

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
looks like pregnancy will be a feature here, let me just give some advice. BIRTH=\=GAMEOVER

Quite a few games have pregnancy as a ticking time bomb mechanic, which i hate. yes pregnancy should be a negative status effect, but please just let us give birth and suffer some damage or stat modification, because it is a lot hotter to be a milf in game than suffering a game over because you didn't have any contraception.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Not a bad start and it has potential, we'll see how it develops though. Too early for any kind of judgements.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, the basic premise of the game is good. The current implementation is quite bad. If you don't look at the settings from the opening screen there's nothing to tell what the controls are, something like the binding of issac first room, where the controls are just drawn on the floor (at least the basic ones) would be useful (going by in game, since I downloaded this earlier today and didn't remember the controls we in the dev notes here until I started typing this up).

If you don't get a weapon (I only found magic staffs) you cannot fight at all from what I can tell. And then, since I only found magic weapons I ran out of mana and couldn't fight. The attacks are also massively to short range depending on the direction you're facing. Looking up and you've got plenty of range, horizontal is eh, and down the attack doesn't seem to reach past your feet.

The beholder's grab is very annoying. Combining the fact that grab is instant when it gets close enough, which depends on the direction it approaches you, with the short range / inability to attack made it really annoying to try and defeat them. Then if you get grabbed you have no invulnerability or knock back, so you get grabbed once and then you escape and immediately get grabbed again 9/10 times.

So yeah, it's an early build. So I'd still keep an eye on this, it just needs a fair bit of refinement of what's there to really be worth trying at the moment.