RPGM - Diana's Quest: From Princess to Peasant [vd3.0.0] [Hentai Room]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Am a bit surprised the princess is wearing her combat attire while in her room at the start of the game. Typically, I thought armor was quite difficult to move around in. Thought dresses or general garb would be more comfortable. Though looking at her giant anime sword, can understand this game does not want to be too serious.

Was also a bit disappointed Diana never got to fight powerful demons at the start that overwhelmed her. A way to tease the audience that while you have the heart of a warrior, your armor and weapon are not up to snuff. Giving you a reason to become more powerful to save your home.

At first, really enjoyed the combat. How you had to be careful battling the bees as individually are quite weak, the damage they give to you can wear down your health. Yet later in the game, you unlock so many bonuses that makes healing rather pointless as your skills just recharge your health and mana after each turn/fight. Though this might just be phased out as tougher enemies come along and your health bar gets bigger that the passive health recharge becomes meaningless.

Am also not sure what Diana's personality is. I thought she was a warrior who would fight the invaders, only to follow the maid out of the castle while the king stays behind. And when reaching a new land, thought she would need to spend more time getting used to having to do commoner things as well. Like needing to pay for housing at the inn or buying weapons instead of just being given them.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Davos2

Initial release thoughts.

Story- Solid start, feels slightly rushed but nothing bad. Little odd the fmc was defeated so easily by a trio of thugs. Would have liked to see a little more clarity on why that's the case.

Gameplay- Promising, definitely old school turn based. Used the warrior outfit and noticed the mp regeneration on enemy kill didn't work which was a little saddening but can be fixed in a latter update.

H scenes- Mixed. Art was good but the fact she agreed to a bj so easily is bizarre. Especially since the info she got from the guy she got from the barkeep and others right after that. I suspect this was to show an H scene to entice players, so I won't be linger on that point.

Overall- Promising first release, could use some polishing and bug fixes, but I am looking forward to it. Good luck Dev!