Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It's the demon city in dark zone, you'll need to find them workers for the brothel.
odd, Ive not found that request line. I did the parade thing, I beat the witch, nothing in the requests or mission area for the brothel outside that one parade quest and defeating the witch to get rid of the roots though

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
odd, Ive not found that request line. I did the parade thing, I beat the witch, nothing in the requests or mission area for the brothel outside that one parade quest and defeating the witch to get rid of the roots though
Sometimes unrelated quests unlock stuff in other cities, I think you might need to complete both of the kidnapped missions from starting town, think the game files reference them in relation to demon city. Or just in general start knocking out quests until it shows up.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sometimes unrelated quests unlock stuff in other cities, I think you might need to complete both of the kidnapped missions from starting town, think the game files reference them in relation to demon city. Or just in general start knocking out quests until it shows up.
Ive done every quest so far except the one for the blacksmith where he needs 15 of each element. Every other request and mission possible is completed

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I really like this game, but I really don’t like the speed of the battles and the huge labyrinth levels. I really really hope that the author will reconsider the level design. :coffee:
When you say "speed of the battles" do you mean lag or just the length of the turns?

Losses_Range

Jun 28, 2023
hi, I haven't played for a long time, but I'm still actively following the game, is the question of CG and updating the appearance of the characters (in terms of a variety of sizes and appearance) still planned this year?

I also wonder if we can expect something that would gradually but inevitably change the characters? Let's say you accidentally fell into a trap once and 10 days later the character turned into a vine or goblin

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
hi, I haven't played for a long time, but I'm still actively following the game, is the question of CG and updating the appearance of the characters (in terms of a variety of sizes and appearance) still planned this year?

I also wonder if we can expect something that would gradually but inevitably change the characters? Let's say you accidentally fell into a trap once and 10 days later the character turned into a vine or goblin
sizes and appearances like what? dwarf body size not yet, I'm going to do it little by little because it would cost a lot to make all the variations of the clothing, I have also added a more muscular and taller body and arm size.

The second, yes.

Jul 22, 2022
Man I really Hope you increase the Breast, ass, thighs, hips and Cock sizes even further because the current sizes aren't bad I'm just a LOVER of growth and expansion especially when its taken to massive or hyper proportions and sizes but that's just me.

Also I wish the Futas in this game had visible balls in the sprites, because Futas with balls to me in my opinion look better than ones where its just the dick...looks weird.

But again I LOVE this RPG it has a lot of my most personal favorite kinks such as the pregnancy, impregnation/breeding, gender bending especially male to futa being my most personal favorite type of gender bender, expansion/growth, Futa in general and I LOVE how you can actually fuck your enemies during Battles that is so Damn HOT and I wish more games of this nature had actual Battle Fucking mechanics.

Also I wish BBW's were a thing because that's one of my most personal favorite Kinks along with the ones mentioned here.

Last edited:

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Aight uh recent version just crashed in joiplay said it was missing something that I can't remember rn And second is there plans to reduce the amount of files it needs it takes awhile for it to extract and delete on my phone.
Keep up the good work eropixal you got this

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Man I really Hope you increase the Breast, ass, thighs, hips and Cock sizes even further because the current sizes aren't bad I'm just a LOVER of growth and expansion especially when its taken to massive or hyper proportions and sizes but that's just me.

Also I wish the Futas in this game had visible balls in the sprites, because Futas with balls to me in my opinion look better than ones where its just the dick...looks weird.

But again I LOVE this RPG it has a lot of my most personal favorite kinks such as the pregnancy, impregnation/breeding, gender bending especially male to futa being my most personal favorite type of gender bender, expansion/growth, Futa in general and I LOVE how you can actually fuck your enemies during Battles that is so Damn HOT and I wish more games of this nature had actual Battle Fucking mechanics.

Also I wish BBW's were a thing because that's one of my most personal favorite Kinks along with the ones mentioned here.
View attachment EXTRA THICC.mp4

Barnok1945

Apr 6, 2020

Bigger is better.
rock-agreed-rock-sus.gif

Pensic

Apr 19, 2021
Trò chơi hay nhưng khi chơi ở joiplay mỗi lần đánh quái thì phải mất gần nửa tiếng mới đánh đc 5 trận ....chậm như rùa

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Trò chơi hay nhưng khi chơi ở joiplay mỗi lần đánh quái thì phải mất gần nửa tiếng mới đánh đc 5 trận ....chậm như rùa
You might want to use english in this forum, for few reasons:
1: It's the lingua franca of the world
2: Also the internet
3: Majority of the humanity understands it

PS: It's a problem with with either your device, joiplay or both.

Reactions: Med554!

liffyyiffy

Jun 28, 2022
the game seems fun but i honestly only wanna see the mage bunny girl transformation does anyone have a savefile at that point in the game with only male characters? thank you
edit:i gotta be truely honest i just found this game because i wanted to see the transformations i dont like complex rpgs i just want to see the transformations get rock hard do one and close the game

Last edited:

DakotaHilton

May 13, 2017
the game seems fun but i honestly only wanna see the mage bunny girl transformation does anyone have a savefile at that point in the game with only male characters? thank you
edit:i gotta be truely honest i just found this game because i wanted to see the transformations i dont like complex rpgs i just want to see the transformations get rock hard do one and close the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are more transformations but I don't have them yet, the rabbit's fur can be of a different color, the game is good, and it's not very difficult.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes