Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Breeze of Passion - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.6.0] [L7team]

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
hope i don't fuck up my saves..or if i'm even able to load them..that'0s why i waited so long... :cry:
You can and it doesn't fuck up your Saves, i did the same with 7.0 as well as with Milfs of Sunville recent Update - no Errors whatsoever.

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
LaikDink has a job and a life in the real world, so it's understandable that they can't update the mod now. It seems like we need someone else to take over.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn there are so many 2 option choices wit melanie visit at the hotel...don't know what will be the right ones..and even if they counts or not...uff..we need a new mod to take up this wt...uff

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Mod updated/reworked for v7.0.

I re-did most of the mod scripts from scratch, and added a better way to highlight choices (one that works with all languages); the only exception is for the choice "MOD: Both" (when both options/paths/sides get chosen), where the choice will only show up in English (the dialogue will show in the language of your choice, though).

I did keep the suggested choices from LaikDink's mod for v6.0, at least.

I've never played this one before, so I don't know if it will be compatible with your saves, but I assume it will work with your save if you saved at a sandbox/map screen (i.e. not in the middle of a scene). I'm also still playing through this, but most choices seem to work correctly so far.

Extract into main game folder (where the executable is located), overwrite files when prompted.

EDIT: Additional note: I figured I might as well start up a new thread for my continuation of this mod, it's in the moderator approval queue now.

Last edited:

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022

I re-did most of the mod scripts from scratch, and added a better way to highlight choices (one that works with all languages); the only exception is for the choice "MOD: Both" (when both options/paths/sides get chosen), where the choice will only show up in English (the dialogue will show in the language of your choice, though).

I've never played this one before, so I don't know if it will be compatible with your saves, but I assume it will work with your save if you saved at a sandbox/map screen (i.e. not in the middle of a scene). I'm also still playing through this, but most choices seem to work correctly so far.

Extract into main game folder (where the executable is located), overwrite files when prompted.

EDIT: Additional note: I figured I might as well start up a new thread for my continuation of this mod, it's in the moderator approval queue now.
Thank you

Dec 15, 2023

Thank you
Please make a mod for the second season this game as well
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-s2-v6-00-extra-l7team.97989/

• Hey there
Reactions: White-Wolf

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

thank you

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
he already quit mods it is on his patreon page
Today at 2:53 PM

LaikDink
Modder

From His post in threads
Wednesday at 9:42 AM

My last post ....(maybe)
It's quite a long time since I haven't been updating or creating some mods. So sorry you guys for all the waiting. I regret to announce that I won't be available to update mod anymore.

Let's talk a little bit about myself 1st. I'm currently 23 years old and after graduating in February this year, I have been offered to work as a microbiological lab technician and inspector in a well-known laboratory in the world. I have to say it's such a huge honour and opportunity to work in this co-operation. That's a reason why I could update the mod at the weekend for dedicating myself in lab. Things get complicated in this month. The positive side is I've got the promotion, which means that I don't have any spare time for coding mod. I have to admit that coding is just my favourite thing, not my career. I love my job and I would love to achieve more success in this profession. Therefore, I think it's best for all of us that I will leave all my mods for the professional ones. I only know some tricks to do some mods so my mods are mostly a big piece of dog shit but at least I'm really proud of it. So hopefully someone can take care of all my mods.

So lastly, thank you...all of you for supporting me, and giving me some comments so I can improve myself. I really love you guys. Hope that I can have a chance to come back in the future. My Patreon page will be stopped charging from next month. Last word, LaikDink out!!!

helix1122

Oct 15, 2021

This isn't highlighting the best choice in the game for me. Anyone else facing the same issue ?

White-Wolf

May 20, 2018

Our Hero!

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021

Oh-kay! New thread for my continuation of this mod is now up!
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeze-of-passion-7-0-0-l7team-jgneons-walkthrough-cheat-mod.219291/

I've already gotten the moderators of the game thread to change the link for the Multi-Mod to point to my new thread, so I'll see you there!