PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
the skill "hands of a titan" still doesn't work i was playing on ver1.0.78 until my progress stopped at getting the hands of a titan skill then i updated the game to 1.0.88 and my save files were still there so i loaded the same save file and tried it and it still didn't work so then i started a new game and got all the way to that same spot and hands of a titan still doesn't work

do i need to delete all my save data to be able to run the game correctly or is it bugged for everyone else too?
Hands of a Titan has been plaguing me so I am in the process of replacing it entirely. Hang in there, the next patch will have it completely replaced.

For now though, you can try this to move forward... open a console using F2 then enter the following command exactly (case sensitive):
warp MeetNerthus

king869547321

Nov 25, 2020
Hands of a Titan has been plaguing me so I am in the process of replacing it entirely. Hang in there, the next patch will have it completely replaced.

For now though, you can try this to move forward... open a console using F2 then enter the following command exactly (case sensitive):
warp MeetNerthus
thank you this worked great but i ran into a different problem i progressed normally getting magda destroying the blockade her getting captured etc but i don't know where to go now i don't know how to get to the flying palace that haniel is hiding in i made it to the "radiating chapel" room in the cathedral but nothing is happening in the room except a chest at the end of the room when i look at the map of the cathedral there's a skull below me and a question mark indicating a quest inside the room but there's nothing in there when i go in the room

is there some kind of boss intro i haven't activated or something i missed?

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
1726550543971.png
i cant use this skill wtf bro im stuck either keyboard or controller

NVM guys i just need relog :FacePalm:

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
For everyone having issues with Hands of a Titan...

I have killed it and replaced with something more fun.

Helm

Jun 10, 2017
huh...anyone else getting a resolution selection problem with the 1.088 itchio on the front page?
Just double checking.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes