atta-BJ

Jun 10, 2024
Hello, any chance I can get the ownership of the thread so I can add "Milf" and "Kinetic Novel" tags. And remove "RPG", "Sandbox". They are getting people to have wrong expectations of the game.
I'm not sure why this has the sandbox tag when it's so incredibly linear. I couldn't find any options to do things outside the carefully scripted route that you get put upon, other than buying the limited amount of clothes on offer.
I totally agree with this "game" so far being a kinetic novel and I asked it to be tagged accordingly.
My apologies for the misdirection of the tags, even I have zero control over them.
I'm new to this "game-making" thing and trying to make Blossoming Journey better every update as I learn Twine.
There were some choices added in 0.3. In the development of 0.4 more choices are being added. As I learn and get comfortable with it this "kinetic story" will turn more into a "game".

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Try going for a new game, and use the save supplied by atta, it should resolve that issue, as already mentioned <3
Seriously? I do not want to re-start a New game for a glitch.
- THAT Is a whole Lot to playthrough for One glitch. :mad:
(I had considered using the game save but thought Dev's choices might not have been same as mine)

Correction : After you DL the game OPEN Game.
then Use "load from Disk" tab, select the Dev's Save file, then play thru as usual.

Last edited:

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Seriously? I do not want to re-start a New game for a glitch.
- THAT Is a whole Lot to playthrough for One glitch. :mad:
(I had considered using the game save but thought Dev's choices might not have been same as mine)

Correction : After you DL the game OPEN Game.
then Use "load from Disk" tab, select the Dev's Save file, then play thru as usual.
Asked a question and answered it, that's cool :) :p
Glad you were able to find your way through, enjoy truth or dare <3

Reactions: Shelscott50

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Although, I detest the idea,... Do you think that IF I started a New Game (re-start) if it will nullify the Bug?
or would I still need to use the save file?
I'm sure that it will remove the bug
Basically the developer replayed the game from the start and made the save file from the end of 0.2 to be used in 0.3

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes