5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PimmPomm

Formerly 'Reiinyy'
May 12, 2022
I caved and bought the DLC!!
I know, I'm WEAK~ :p

Harlots DLC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. If you like the game... please consider supporting the creator, so they can keep making MORE 18+ DLCs like this in the future, by purchasing your own copy of the game:

I think this game is totally worth the price with the amount of content it's got already.
Plus the steam version has a discount in my region - it's close to half price ($10) for the main game!
So... check steam out first, if you can, before you buy it on itch.io~
:giggle:
Hello! If it's not difficult for you, then can you re-share it via another sharing site, for some reason I can't download even with vpn, I will be very grateful т-т

Reactions: Kuzesama

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Hello! If it's not difficult for you, then can you re-share it via another sharing site, for some reason I can't download even with vpn, I will be very grateful т-т
Are you struggling with just the DLC link also? Maybe you can try a different browser, or download manager... if that still doesn't work... you should just keep trying - the DLC file shouldn't take too long anyway cos the file size is not that large. Then you can just download the main game from the OP that the mods have already shared other download links of!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PimmPomm

PimmPomm

Formerly 'Reiinyy'
May 12, 2022
Are you struggling with just the DLC link also? Maybe you can try a different browser, or download manager... if that still doesn't work... you should just keep trying - the DLC file shouldn't take too long anyway cos the file size is not that large. Then you can just download the main game from the OP that the mods have already shared other download links of!
Oh, I was able to download using vpn, thanks, it's really strange why it didn't work before.. And I apologize for my stupidity ^^"

• Red Heart
Reactions: laserjet28

Tinttynak

May 16, 2022
Hi!! im new 2 this, how can i put the dlc into the game?

Geraru

Mar 2, 2023
Tks, for everyone who are wondering it, male MC is bottom with everyone but Quill, when I asked the dev before the DLC she told me we would be able to choose if MC is top or bottom, but I guess that was a lot of work (I mean, I can totally understand it) but just my luck I guess, just the only RO I dont like at all and is the bottom... ughhhhhhh

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Hi!! im new 2 this, how can i put the dlc into the game?
You just have to copy the "Patch" folder into the "game" folder
You can also check if it worked by opening the game after, and if the word "harlots" appear in the title screen then the DLC is installed successfully.
If you still need a more detailed instruction - there is a word doc inside the DLC patch with instructions and screenshots!!

Jenny77

Feb 24, 2020
Unofficial compressed Android port for Bewitching Sinners [v1.9.8] [Miss Xero]

Download android port v1.9.8 with DLC
Pixeldrain | | Workupload
Found the crash issue. Will fix and upload new links soon™
Alternative: To add DLC in port download the DLC. Extract it. Move/Copy the patch folder to Documents > RenPy_Saves > com.phdusa1.bewitchingsinners > game. It will work.

There is one audio bug which occurs once only as far as I know that you can ignore
Let me know if there are any game breaking issues you can't ignore
Requested by skylergem Jenny77

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​
It works wonderfully, so easy to do too! Thank you so much!

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
It works wonderfully, so easy to do too! Thank you so much!
Glad it worked. Just added new apk files which include the DLC (with crash fix), so other people don't have to do manual steps. Also after you uninstall the apk make sure to delete that patch folder from same location. you don't want any unnecessary files on your device.

Reactions: Jenny77
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote