ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Not game bugs, i already search image on 'archive.rpa' the image not the .this is the screenshot example of error image not found.
Missing image is still a game bug. It may be not rendered or wrongly coded, but the result is game error.
I remember 3 missing images in my playthrough beside the script error posted above.
On PC though it's just black screen.
image239.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Don_Key_Sho

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
So, basically to start the corruption route you need to guess the husband's phone password which is "password", but first you need to "remain silent" when the FMC falls into the arms of the fucking ugly zombie old man Goro, or otherwise you can't guess the password... and if you don't guess you have no chance to try to keep guessing and the corruption route is off. What a fucking dumb AVN.
I've used all possible passwords and none works. Not 0000, not any other.

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
So, basically to start the corruption route you need to guess the husband's phone password which is "password", but first you need to "remain silent" when the FMC falls into the arms of the fucking ugly zombie old man Goro, or otherwise you can't guess the password... and if you don't guess you have no chance to try to keep guessing and the corruption route is off. What a fucking dumb AVN.
Fixed and will soon release. Tell us if someone find any other issues or suggestions.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
I've used all possible passwords and none works. Not 0000, not any other.
You need to pick all the corruption options to unlock the password that is "password":
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
Fixed and will soon release. Tell us if someone find any other issues or suggestions.
I think to make things right in your AVN, it needs a visible corruption system - the right stuff would be a cellphone, showing her stats, gallery, characters bio etc. To make this system, I think it need a lot of work, but it's the right thing... And every future corrupt choices would need a certain amount of corrupt points to follow and not like this state where I notice you need to pick all the corrupt choices to be corrupt. Needs a balance.

Taider14

Sep 30, 2021
You need to pick all the corruption options to unlock the password that is "password":
View attachment 4066622
View attachment 4066624
View attachment 4066625
The first one with the principal is not necessary. If you don't hug him the password still work. Like i was saying in my other post you don't need all the corruption point to go on a route. A link to my post where i explain everything https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-wife-v1-155-baap.116036/post-14906335

Reactions: 3dfriend13

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
corruption point
Anyway, the idea to see some action in this AVN is to pick all the corrupt options. I don't think there is a corruption points system. For example, let's say the FMC gains 1pt in the first choice, so she wouldn't need the other point to unlock the phone. This AVN has linear paths and no corruption points system.

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
The first one with the principal is not necessary. If you don't hug him the password still work. Like i was saying in my other post you don't need all the corruption point to go on a route. A link to my post where i explain everything https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-wife-v1-155-baap.116036/post-14906335
Before I had played with Christine being a slut to everyone and obviously all the interactions with Goro and the kids were visible. Then I followed your advice and actually if you start well - after the password on Adi's phone - you can eliminate practically all the scenes with Goro and Otto (which - personal opinion - disgust me). Furthermore, in this way the entire game is reduced to 6-7 minutes. So either the dev equalizes the two paths or the game is practically a solo of the horrible old pervert with the improbably whore MC.

Don_Key_Sho

Nov 3, 2018
yeah....creator needs to do some serious work .....errors and missing images.....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v1045'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 4201, in script
,] ~ [׋] I s% U + ZQ | \IrXY R . - kI j tա z9H 1 t !v LvTH i;^ ZS Z е k R ֕l t 5$LW=,]ϥ %
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v1045'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
. V1.160
Tue Sep 24 17:17:42 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: CCC3434
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes