5.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Aug 18, 2019
Was that Mary in Doll Candy?
long story short : super tall blonde-dom business lady is mary's ex ; and they have (4?) kids together, 2 which mary is the "sperm mom" and 2 in which "business lady" is the sperm mom ; ; for whatever reason (yet undisclosed) they split, never got back together, and business lady got a "mary look-alike" (not as good) to be her new squeeze ...

Daddybig506

Aug 22, 2021
long story short : super tall blonde-dom business lady is mary's ex ; and they have (4?) kids together, 2 which mary is the "sperm mom" and 2 in which "business lady" is the sperm mom ; ; for whatever reason (yet undisclosed) they split, never got back together, and business lady got a "mary look-alike" (not as good) to be her new squeeze ...
Also, to add Mandy (the business lady) still loves Mary and still fantasizes about her. This was evident in the fantasy sequence when she dreamed she was having sex with Mary instead of Candy. In the comic, it was revealed that Mandy and Mary broke up because she was more focused on work (expanding her business), and Mary felt neglected. She didn't know at the time Mary was pregnant, and Mandy didn't know she had kids. They have not seen each other since they left each others lives, but it is clear Mandy feels empty without her, whereas Mary has moved on. That's why Candy is often frustrated and feels like she is in a sexless relationship. Mandy still fucks but she doesn't quite enjoy it without thinking of Mary in some compacity. I'll be honest their reunion is something I mostly want to see and I have a feeling it will be the finale of the season.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EclipseTheStars
Aug 18, 2019
Also, to add Mandy (the business lady) still loves Mary and still fantasizes about her. This was evident in the fantasy sequence when she dreamed she was having sex with Mary instead of Candy. In the comic, it was revealed that Mandy and Mary broke up because she was more focused on work (expanding her business), and Mary felt neglected. She didn't know at the time Mary was pregnant, and Mandy didn't know she had kids. They have not seen each other since they left each others lives, but it is clear Mandy feels empty without her, whereas Mary has moved on. That's why Candy is often frustrated and feels like she is in a sexless relationship. Mandy still fucks but she doesn't quite enjoy it without thinking of Mary in some compacity. I'll be honest their reunion is something I mostly want to see and I have a feeling it will be the finale of the season.
an 8-way family orgy? that's too crazy for ARG to write a script for, too much work, too much effort, would have to pass, honestly, i couldn't see her doing that at all, way too much Penis to handle in a scene like that, might as well fuggeddabouddit

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
wtf seems i have missed something does Mandy and Candy have bios out? i dont know even how they look!? or have i missed how they look? :oops:

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes