Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
great potential, character movement needs work.
also would be great if we can pause the game (pause time), like i want time to think abt what i want to do next.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
This looks really good, but I have to ask - will there be the option to play as a male protagonist at some point, even as like a DLC option in the future? I'm not sure if the developer is lurking on here or not, but just thought I would ask.

Reactions: FireTooth08

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Really enjoying this so far, it's nice to see more female protag games coming around. Keep up the good work!

comradeoof

Oct 3, 2021
Exactly. 90% of all adult gamers are male AND THEY GENERALLY DO NOT WANT TO RELATE TO A FEMALE PROTAGONIST.
Ignoring the fact you pulled those stats out your ass, why do you feel every game needs to appeal to you specifically? Like if you can't relate to a female protagonist then, y'know... just play something else. Not every piece of media needs to cater to the widest possible audience, hot take I know...

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
looks great but wish the maps were smaller ngl so much time looking for characters that are always moving around..

Apr 18, 2022
Giving me some strong Cult of the Lamb vibes, will have to do a quick playthrough of it. Not of a lot on this site that's better than cutesy-ass monster girls.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes