Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Bild_2024-08-24_193810035.png

Overview:
A small collection of games from the creator TheDarknessZs.
More infos about each game here.
Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-24
Developer: TheDarknessZs -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-08-24
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Aventures in The Secret World of the Dreams
- - - -

Darling and Curious Tales
- - - -
Kamitas House
- - - -
Karcita Mansion
- - - -

Thanks to Gemview2U for the share

gyZp5f.jpg sMEV2z.jpg yLnBhz.jpg l3MTwO.jpg UWllJQ.png SetPjt.png

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Reactions: Raelnev

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I played (what I'm assuming is) the first game, Aventures, and cheated past the awful grind, and got a fair bit of enjoyment out of the rare game that focused on yuri/futa. (Even with the awkwardly-translated dialogue.) I was admittedly disappointed at the lack of sex scenes with the first two "bosses" (why give the first boss a dick if she can't even use it?)
Then there's a kind of "brutal" scene that feels very... out-of-left-field? The 2nd love interest goes full-on yandere and just straight tortures a bully girl before shooting her in the head. (Made worse and more awkward by the fact that the bully had a sex scene earlier in the game, even if she was raping another girl.) Out of curiosity, I looked at the image files for the rest of the games after I finished Aventures and that was apparently a tone-setter, as they all contained varying amounts of like... low-tier slasher-film mutilations, injuries, and deaths.
I dunno, maybe it's a "me" thing but I'm really not a fan of games where the characters involved in sex can apparently just die at any moment. The worst part is that content doesn't even really seem like it's supposed to be erotic, so if you were into guro/snuff/etc. it'd probably be disappointing on that end as well. Games should definitely have the [graphic violence] tag, in any case.

Reactions: LoliKnight
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote