Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
ZemaxF95Cover.png

Overview:
Dave, a 24-year-old designer, moved from the U.S. to work at a Japanese design firm. He meets Rin, the playful coworker, Naomi, the supportive manager, and Kei, the strict boss. How will he handle their different styles?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-09
Release Date: 2024-08-09
Developer: eroverse - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

0AAoC8.png Sfr_b0.png gJ44a3.png tTbi89.png Xu+QUt.png ZD0tkV.png B4iRxG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ChupacabraGonzales

Jun 19, 2018
I just wanted to say really good choice of character design. This is one of the few projects where i find 100% of the main female cast to be attractive.

Reactions: meloves69

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Looks a lot like the other one posted here a few weeks ago by the same devs. Their other game is a 0.1 version and needs a lot of work. Great time to start another game with the same gameplay!

Reactions: massifteetees

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Looks a lot like the other one posted here a few weeks ago by the same devs. Their other game is a 0.1 version and needs a lot of work. Great time to start another game with the same gameplay!
The AI generator devs wave is a cancer. The first game from this "dev" hasn't seen any update yet, but they're releasing a new one. Most of their patron members are likely bought, too. I have seen a couple of games like this that are suspected to be supported mostly by bought members... one of them has released 12+ demos but never commit to any game.

Jan 9, 2019
The AI generator devs wave is a cancer. The first game from this "dev" hasn't seen any update yet, but they're releasing a new one. Most of their patron members are likely bought, too. I have seen a couple of games like this that are suspected to be supported mostly by bought members... one of them has released 12+ demos but never commit to any game.
I was wondering when this will happen, I'm pretty sure we will see much more ai games in near future