AI Art Creation

Hood6699

Feb 9, 2024
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could share some insight on how some of these new AI games are created. For example "My New Girlfriend" What software is being used to create these consistent characters and not a standalone generated image?

A point in the right direction would be amazing!

Reactions: inoobpwns
Aug 28, 2021
Training your own LORA should be the best way to have constitenty if you have some pictures which match what you want.

img2img could help. It take an image to as a base to generate new ones.

I don't remember how it's call, I think inpainting, let you chose part you want to keep from an image.

adikt

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2018
Lora should be the most consistent way. Depending on your base model and style, ipadapter faceid can also work.

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I agree with everyone here, I have a lora that I use for my character along with some consistent prompts, if you need any help feel free to dm me! I'm still new to it but I'll gladly help where I can

Zbramus

Oct 31, 2017
I'm currently making a game like that.

First I create a good naked character with a white background. The character have all the needed characteristics like hairstyle, skin color, face etc...
I generate a Lora from that one picture to create a base Lora for the character.

Then I crop the face out of the first image to keep as a base and face swap the other generations with this one.

To create different emotions I recommend the A1111 extension called Live Portrait which can animate a face or reproduce an emotion from another face (seriously this thing is like black magic...)

For things like clothes I simply roughly draw over the naked body with a drawing software (gimp, firealpaca,...)
and img2img this edited picture with a denoise of 0,7 with the desired clothed in the prompt. This way I keep the base characteristics of the body and I have clothes on it.

It's a bit technical but hey, it works.
I'll post some exemples when I'll be back home.

EDIT: A sample of the characters I've done with this method. Here's the model I used

Last edited: